I Present to You a Genie!

Kirishima woke up pretty groggy the next morning, he ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "I gotta dye my roots again, ugh that's so annoying." He looked at the floor mirror that was in his room and noticed his roots were completely red. "I swore they were black yesterday."

He looked over to his bedside table and noticed the lamp he found yesterday. He picked it up and rubbed it gently. A greenish-turquoise mist emitted from the lamp and Izuku appeared and was stretching. "Good morning master!!" Kirishima squinted his eyes because her smile was so bright.

Kirishima slumped on his bed and let out an exasperated sigh, "Something wrong master?"

"I thought yesterday was just some weird fever dream."

"I can assure you I'm quite real!"

"So when I wished for my hair to be read did you just alter me on a genetic level?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you're asking if you are a true red-head then yes you are."

"Do you not know what genetics are?"

"I may be all-powerful but I didn't get much schooling, I spent most of my time strategically planning on how to win wars and such."

"Maybe when I show you to the principal maybe he can enroll you into the school."

Kirishima could practically see the stars in her eyes when he mentioned, "Yes!! I'd love to learn how society works now that everyone has quirks! Let's get you ready so we can go to school quickly!"

Kirishima is a man who has seen and been through some things that most other people wouldn't experience. But this is something unique itself. He finds himself naked in a floating bathtub with many bubbles and being cleaned by levitating brushes. "Izuku what are you doing?!" he flared in embarrassment.

"You must be presentable for your principal."

"This is so not manly...I can bathe myself you know!"

"But this is quicker!" Izuku wrapped him in a towel and spun him in a tornadic fashion until he dried off. With the snap of her fingers, she had his proper uniform on and placed him back on the bed. "All done!" Izuku noticed that she was a bit too intense when drying him off, Kirishima was sprawled out on the bed dizzy from being spun around. "Ah, I-'m so sorry I didn't realize you would get dizzy!"

Izuku panicked not knowing how to help a dizzy person. Before she could do anything that would make it worse Kirishima snapped out of his daze and clutched his head. "It's alright you were just trying to help but maybe next time go a bit easy on the spinning."

"Okay!"

"You should go back in the lamp for now until I call you back out to meet the principal." Kirishima felt bad about his suggestion because he saw a flash of sadness in Izuku's eyes before she waved goodbye and was recalled back into her lamp. Thanks to Izuku, Kirishima was able to get himself ready and eat breakfast all while getting to school early.

Kirishima slightly sweated thinking that the UA gates were going to close on his because he was smuggling a girl into the school. He was very thankful it didn't. Not many people were in the class since it's still early. "Kirishima I see that you are early today!"

"Hey, Ida! Yeah, I woke up early and decided to get here on time!"

"That's good, as students of UA we should all practice arriving at school on time!" he said while chopping the air robotically.

"Can you two shut the fuck up I'm trying to take a nap!" Ida then turned around like second nature and started an argument with Bakugou about bad language and behavior. Kirishima retreated to his desk and sat nervously. Slowly but surely time ticked by, Ida's and Bakugou's argument dwindled and more students arrived in the classroom. Most realized Kirishima's change in demeanor but decided against saying anything and just left him alone.

The day seemed to go by in a flash because before he knew it, it was time for lunch. "Kirishima can you stay back for a minute?" 

"Yes, Aizawa-sensei.."Kirishima waited in front of the teacher's desk as the rest funneled out of the room.

"Is there anything you need to tell or wish to talk about? Your head was in the clouds for most of the day based on our class and what the other teachers had to say."

"Something big came up yesterday, and since it's a big deal it wouldn't be manly of me to keep it a secret." he rubbed the back of his neck, "I was actually going to head the Principal Nezu's office to talk with him about it."

"What happened for it to distract you this much?"

"I'd rather talk about it away from prying ears if there are any..." Aizawa stood up from his desk and collected his papers.

"Well, I'm heading there for a staff meeting anyways so you can bring it up while we're all there."

"Oh okay!"

Kirishima followed next to Aizawa walking towards the Nezu's office, he's usually the last person in the staff room for the meetings since he often makes sure he has all the needed documents to converse about. It was mainly a quiet walk with the occasional student walking by on their way to lunch or just wandering the halls. 

Reaching the door to the office Aizawa knocked on it and a small "Come in" was heard through the door. Aizawa turned the doorknob and opened it, "Ah Aizawa, and Kirishima? What brings you here before the meeting?" Nezu asked confused.

"Sharp tooth here says she has something to discuss with you, it seems very important since he's been distracted from his studies all day."

"Well if it's that big of an issue come to the staff meeting! That shouldn't be a problem right?"

"I don't see why not," Aizawa added.

"Be a good student and help me carry these papers would you?" Nezu plopped a stack of papers in Kirishima's arms.

"Of course! I wouldn't be manly if I couldn't carry these papers!"

"Good now let's head to the staff room!"

The chatter in the staff room immediately quieted down once they saw Nezu walk in along with Aizawa and Kirishima holding a stack of papers. "Good afternoon everyone, we can now commence the monthly staff meeting!"

"What's Kirishima doing here?"

"Ah yes, he mentioned he had something important to tell me so I invited him here! Go ahead Kirishima!"

Kirishima walked up a bit more to the big circular table. He pulled the lamp from his bag and placed it on the table. "After the USJ incident, I started to train around in a wooded area near my house. I was swimming in the river when I came across this lamp. There was no many or manufacture so I took it home." Most teachers weren't paying attention aside from the beauty of the lamp. "When I rubbed the lamp a girl came out and told me she'd give me 3 wishes and it was basically limitless."

"Can you show us this girl?" All Might asked.

"Yes, I can." Kirishima rubbed the side of the lamp and out came a turquoise smoke.

"What's this smoke?!" Midnight shrieked.

Aizawa got in a defensive position but dropped his guard a little when he saw a girl with curly greenish hair and a misty lower body. "Good afternoon Master!!" Izuku flew towards Kirishima and hugged him.

"Good afternoon Izuku."

"Are you showing me to the principal? Are all of these people the principal?"

"No there is only one," Kirishima answered pointing towards Principal Nezu.

"Really? he looks like something I would've fed my dragon if she was here..." Izuku muttered a bit too loud.