Reawakened

Deep in the forest, a boy made his way through the forest. His goal was the river, it was a great place to train and when he got too hot he could jump into the river to cool himself off.

Reaching the river he set his bag down and stretched along the river bank. "Alright, Eijiro you got this! It wouldn't be manly to skip a training day because of the USJ incident!" He motivated himself.

He ran laps up and down the river and lifted some dead trees and placed them in places where it wouldn't go tumbling down the hill but it can still decompose. After a few hours, he decided to take a break and head towards the river.

He sat along the rocky riverbank before sinking himself in and swimming around. Occasionally a fish or two would jump out and accidentally hit his face. Swimming back to the river bank he decided that it was time to get out and head back home. As he went to get a good footing on the dirt to push himself out of the water he felt something weird on hit foot. "What is that?" He felt a shiver go down his spine.

He took a deeps breath and went underwater. Looking it was kind of hard to see but something was shining in the dirt along the river bank. Quickly digging and removing the dirt around it, he grabbed the lamp and swam back to the surface.

Gasping for air once he got the surface, he tossed the lamp to land and climbed up to the ground. He examined the lamp and was about the drag his fingers along the side but was stopped when he heard his phone ring from his bag. He quickly jogged over to his phone and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Eijiro, it's time to come home, sweetie!" his mother spoke from the other end.

"Oh okay! I was just finishing up anyways, I'm heading home now."

"Be safe love you!"

"Love you too mom." Kirishima then hung up the phone and placed the lamp in his bag. He grabbed a towel to dried his and left it around his neck. "It's hot out so by the time I'm out of the forest the sun should dry my clothes. I'll change when I get home.

When Kirishima arrived at home he placed the lamp on the nightstand beside his bed. He then changed into some more comfortable clothes and left his room to go help his mom finish making dinner.

"All right mom I'll be in my room!" Kirishima called out as he walked back into his room after eating dinner. He lied on his bed sprawled out like a starfish. Putting one arm over the fish forehead he let out a big sigh, "Man I'm tired, I think I went a bit overboard." Looking to the side Kirishima saw the lamp that he had forgotten about, "Oh yeah I forgot about that."

He then sat criss-cross on his bed and grabbed the lamp. "This looks expensive. I wonder if someone dropped it there on accident." He traced his fingers over the intricate design of the lamp and admired it. "It was buried in dirt so it must've been there for a while, I wonder how it got there."

Kirishima then rubbed the lamp to feel the texture of it and to his surprise, the lamp started to glow and shake. Taken aback Kirishima dropped the lamp on his bed and the lamp started to emit a turquoise-green smoke that soon began to fill the room. "W-What?!" Kirishima scooted back to his headboard unsure of what the mysterious gas is.

The smoke then began to form into a shape that resembled a human and soon enough a girl appeared before him. She has short curly green with along with big green eyes. She wore a small crop top that seemed to have a lot of trouble caging in her breasts and her legs. Well..she didn't have any there was a cloudy tail? Kirishima wasn't sure what to call it but it replaced her legs and she wore bright gold cuffs on her arms and a gold collar around her throat. Kirishima didn't make any student movements, unsure of what to do. He watched as the girl stretched the arms and cracked her neck a bit.