You look wonderful tonight

They had arrived to the Restaurant on time and Sebastian had reserved them a private booth. The Waiter then waited on them after serving them drinks.

Marley is impressed she didn't think Barry would be making good money at his age to be able to take her out in a Fancy Restaurant like this.

"You look very wonderful tonight I know I must have said it more than once but it needed to be said again. I must say I am glad I was invited back to this School otherwise I wouldn't have met you. " he said glancing into her eyes.

Marley blushed she wasn't used to being complemented so much like this from a Guy "I was hoping you'd like what I got on and I hope it wasn't a bit too much I tried on like four outfits. I just hoped I wasn't overdressed."

"What? Oh no definitely not overdressed!" Sebastian said making her feel more and more comfortable on the date.He wanted her to see that his intentions with her was good he wasn't like other Guys.

Marley felt herself begin to relax even more on the Date. Real soon they're food came which didn't take long at all Marley had ordered a thing of Lasagna that had at least four different kinds of cheese and Spinach and Sebastian had ordered meat Lasagna.

The Dinner went lovely they shared each other's meals and tried the amazing Breadsticks. The meal was so big she had some leftover for next day.

He went on talking explaining that he wasn't a bad Guy like New Directions thought he was. "I was a Bully when I first joined The Warblers and I wasn't happy about how I treated others. Truth be told, I was jealous of New Directions and how close all of you were me and the Warblers weren't that close. In fact, they were the ones who Bullied me and pressured me into Bullying New Directions".

Marley listened to him in shock hearing the reason why he had done all that. She hadn't known the Warblers back then since she wasn't in the group or School back then.