Marley also has a Secret

Sebastian wasn't the only one keeping a huge secret. She knew she had to tell him about hers and she was nervous. The last Guy she had tried to get serious with before Jake had freaked out when one of Marley's abilitys accidently set something on fire at School.

It had terrified her because at first she didn't know what was going on not until she found the Spacecraft in her Parents Basement covered up in Tarp. Her Parents tried so much to protect her from the World. They never told her her secret until she discovered the Ship that day.

"I always knew I was different in School. I rarely fitted in anything except for New Directions is where I finally found my voice in Music. For years I didn't use my Powers at all. Not until recently to save some Cat from a Tree and a Family from a burning Car".

"Wow, sounds like your Powers are starting to Manifest. If you need any help with them, I am always here to try to give you advice.I'm not no Alien but I do have Powers myself and can give helpful advice".

Marley smiled at him he is handling this better than others would.She felt so lucky to have a Guy who understood her for who She is. "Thank you so much for your support".they both kissed and went inside.

Both of them then went inside to enjoy a Movie. Just as they were getting settled the News came on tv. Marley saw a Plane in distress and looked like it was falling about to crash. Looking closely she could tell it is the same Plane that Alex and other Members of the Deo was on. She really hesitated useing her Powers she didn't have a Costume or anything.

"I am sorry, could you wait here? I have to go save my Sister she's on that Flight". she thinks about where she could go without being seen.

Barry knew that it was Alex was on that Plane. And he looked towards her "If you need my help stopping that, I'd be more than willing to".....

Before he could finish, Marley was gone out the window that led out onto her Balcony he looked at the News wondering if he should intervene.