Wedding day for Luke

"Luke what are you doing? You have to hurry and get down the aisle." Ashton tells me as I look up from the picture book Y/N put together.

"Sorry I was just looking at some old pictures" I say walking over to him.

"Mate, you don't have time for that. Now cmon fix your tie and get your ass down there so you can marry that god damn beautiful person you think Y/N is." he smiles and I laugh.

"Okay, I'm hurrying." I say as I run my hand through my hair.

I look in the mirror straightening my tie as well and I see Ashton watching me from behind.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" I ask turning around.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you are getting married. It's unbelievable really, I mean my best mate is going to get married to the girl of his dreams. I mean, I remember when you said you were unlucky in love. And look at you now." he says gesturing his hand around.

"I know, but I am extremely happy Y/N is in my life now. And will be for the rest of my life." I smile as I look down. "I really do love her" I say and Ashton pats me on the back.

"I know ya do, so now you get to prove it out there." he nods towards the aisle. I nod my head as I take a deep breath and walk towards the place I'm supposed to stand.

The music starts and I could see Y/N's head down, with her arm intertwined with her fathers. She looks up and our eyes meet. Soon enough she is right beside me, and I grab her hands.

"You are so beautiful" I whisper and she blushes before we turn around to recite the vows.