Either 5sos guy

Pain demands to be felt.
I read as I clutch the book to my chest. Why did this have to happen? So many nights with him, enjoying every moment, but now sitting with emptiness in the pit of my stomach. My phone lights up beside me but I ignore it as I let tears wipe away all the makeup I had on. A knock on my door snaps me out of my current thoughts.

"Go away" I say wiping the tears.

"We need to talk, and I had to come because you weren't answering your phone." he says.

"I don't want to talk, you hurt me. I don't want anything to do with you." I say looking at my phone which indeed had at least seven missed calls.

"Can I come in? Please?"

Before I could answer he was standing in front of my door frame. I looked away not wanting him to see my like this.

"I told you you couldn't come in." I say setting the book aside, not even realizing I was still gripping it.

"I know, but I came in anyway." He replies while sitting at the edge of my bed. "You don't have to talk, I'll do all the talking. Just listen. I came here not to try to win your heart back, that's your decision to make if you still want me in your life after what happened. Of course I still want you in mine, but it's all up to you. Anyway, I hated how things ended as badly as they did so I want to apologize for that. I know you probably think that I'm just some douche messing with your feelings but I am truly sorry for hurting you and I love you like crazy. You can believe me or not but I just wanted you know I still and always will have a special place for you in my heart." He says before standing up. "I guess I'll go now. That's all I wanted to say."

I watch him as he looks at the picture of us on my nightstand from this summer. My arms were around his neck and his arms were secured on my waist. His lips were pressed to my forehead as a bright smile lit my face. He looks away and slowly walks out of my room waiting to see if I would say anything else.