2: Some impresson

Hey everyone.
If you're seeing this, it means you've added this book to your library, I suppose.

Updating everyday is what I can't promise you😂.
So, just stay tuned and expect a notification from Wattpad for this book.

Xoxo DammyXkayy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One week and I'm still peeping into the neighborhood through my window, just to catch a glimpse of "you know who".
Funny enough, I still don't know his name.
Goodness gracious!! Naina, put yourself together, my subconscious tells me.

The doorbell dings and I shout "Who's at the door?"
And I get a reply "It's me, your new neighbor, Mrs Williams".

As I opened the huge French door, I see Mrs Williams and her son standing at  the front porch.
"Holy potatoes! My head is spinning, I'm on a rollercoaster, I'm dyinggggg! Somebody help!" Well, all this was playing in my head while I stood like a useless sack of potatoes staring at both of them with my jaw on the floor (I know, I know, exaggeration).

Till my mom comes to the door and slightly shoves me to make me stop staring.
"Won't you welcome our guests in, she says"
I stop gaping like a fish and decide to welcome them in while stammering or rather, blabbering a "you're welcome" .

Mrs Williams seemed to be very lively and polite, as both moms conversed about the estate and both of their respective families.

I went straight  up to my room, I couldn't bear to embarrass myself any further.
Soon enough, the Williams left and my mom came up to my room.
"Nana,what happened out there? Were you in shock? Were you sick ?" She questioned..
"No, it was just that  I wasn't expecting any visitors. "I replied, partly saying the truth.
"Hmmm, I guess so, the Williams seem like a nice family, turns out they actually moved here from Lagos..I can imagine how stressful it was for them."
My mom said.
"Uh huh."
"Funny enough, she also works at St. Peter's hospital too, as a nurse. And her husband works with SNG. They have a son who's your age, Xavier. I think, all in all, I really like their family."My mom continued..
Xavier, huh?Quite an odd name for a Nigerian, but then again, my name is also odd. Woah we already have a similarity!!
"Nana, Nana!!.."My mom called, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yes mom."I replied.
"What were you thinking? I have been calling you for the last few minutes." She asked.
"Sorry mom, nothing. Just zoning out again,  I'm just  a little bit stressed that's all."I lied..

I feel bad about lying, but my mom can't know that I'm thinking about the boy  next door who I barely know.
"Ohh sorry dear, the effects of the antibiotics. Well, I'll leave you to yourself now. Oh, before I forget, the Williams are coming over for lunch during the weekend." She said and left.

Lunch? Why?! I'm happy that my crush (hold up,crush??) I mean our neighbors are visiting. But I'm definitely going to make a fool of myself and my parents may bring up the topic about my condition.
I wasn't sure what to expect...so I took my mind off it and started binge watching The Office, few hours later, I took my meds and then scrolled through emails from my professors online. My parents got me to enrol for an online creative writing program at Brown university like 3 years ago, So by Fall, I would be in my final year.
So we were having dinner later that day...
"Honey, can you pass the salt container?"My dad called out to my mom and she hands him the salt.
"Nana, what's up with you? You are barely touching your food." My dad said as he saw me playing with my pea soup.
"Sorry dad, I don't have any appetite. "I replied.
My mom went into panic mode and she immediately placed her hand on my head.
"She's burning up!!"My mom yelled..
My dad grabbed some wet blankets from the island and damped my face and body..
My head was swirling and my eyes were starting to close until I succumbed to the darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xavier
Boredom, I find peace in it. Well, why won't I? When people say I'm uniquely different.
Been trying to scribble something on the note in front of me but nothing's coming, no inspiration. Ughhh, I feel like tearing down the wallpapers in my lair (well, that's what I call my room).

Masculine, dark and spacious. That's how my room is. I love darkness (of course I'm not some goth lmaoo). It's just that, darkness comes with this kind of quiet and peaceful vibe.
I love my space, my parents know that. Being the only child makes them observe every single thing about me since they've got nobody else to be around them though I'm a really quiet person. I think I mentioned liking my space.
I'm a poet, an artist and also a writer. Xavier's the name.

Pardon my manners, introduction.
Well, I'm Xavier Williams. I'll be 18 on the 12th of August. Only child. And I moved into this neighborhood just last week.
So my family and me moved to Abuja from Lagos..why??My mom got a job at some popular hospital here in Abuja,so dad applied for a transfer and luckily he got it.
Moving to a different state isn't exactly all fun and games.
So we moved into this estate, it was rather peaceful and the terrain was lovely. Our flight landed at 2pm and the moving van got here before that..The house was move in ready so it was our stuffs we were offloading, I loved music  alot especially while doing chores, so I plugged in my earphones into my earbuds and the songs from my Ipod resonated into my system.
As I carried the box of some of dad's phonograph records from the 80s, I saw a 2020 Ford Escape pull up to the driveway of the house next door. Although the glass was tint, I could see that there were 3 persons in the car..A man, a woman and someone else who I suppose might be the child.
Well I diverted my attention from them so as not to look like a creep or something
After 4 hours of offloading and arranging and rearranging..everything was looking amazing.
Family dinner was already,my mom was an amazing cook, I couldn't expect anything less.
It was exactly one week since we had moved here, I get this feeling that someone is spying on me but I brush it off my mind. My mom decided we paid our next door neighbours a visit, and of course she tagged me along.

Yooooooo
Hope we didn't bore you🙃

Don't forget to click on the star button below.