32 | Part Two.

January 2022

               Everyone matches with their customized airbrushed Boss Baby white short sleeves that reads Birthday Boy Boogie in black and blue letters

Everyone matches with their customized airbrushed Boss Baby white short sleeves that reads Birthday Boy Boogie in black and blue letters. Shantey paired her cotton shirt with frayed hem distressed jean skirt and white Nike Air Max 90 shoes. She accessorizes simply with gold, name embroidered bamboo hoops and dark, flat top shield sunglasses, over her two tone eyes.

She pushes the Oxford Collections stroller with Seona inside, keeping the shade over her to block the bright sun, while walking with Jasmine, Anissa, and Amanda with their own kids. Hector, one of the bodyguards, stayed close by to keep her protected while Sino stayed close to her other children.

When her phone starts to ring, she pulls it from the back pocket of her jean shorts and sees her attorney calling and answers. "This better be some good news with you calling me on a Saturday and my sons birthday

"Happy birthday to him, but yes, this is excellent news." She could hear his smile through the line, "We won the case. Gloria won sole, physical custody of the kids." he mentions her nephew and niece's grandmother. "We won how you wanted. But there's one thing..."

"What's that?"

"Gloria. She's afraid of her son and feels he's gonna find her if she returns to Tulsa. Where should I take her?" he asks following by her other line beeping in her ear.

"Um...back to the Suite. I'll pay for the extra days. I'll handle where she's going to stay. Thanks." She ends the conversation with him and switches over to the unknown number, "Hello?"

"You fucking...bitch." It was the first words she's greeted with by the caller.

Shantey smirks, recognizing the voice. "Hello to you, too, Taj."

Hearing the name got Anissa attention as they walk.

"Why did you do it huh?" Taj asks, "You help her take my fucking kids from me. Are you loco?"