22

Dec     2021

Dec     2021

               The door beeped once it unlocked and Shantey walks inside the hotel room

The door beeped once it unlocked and Shantey walks inside the hotel room. The lamp brightens the living room area, two empty wine glasses on the table, and a empty wine bottle. She overhears the shower running from the bathroom. She shakes her head, slams her phone and keys on the counter before she aggressively walks in the bedroom.

Sound of high-pitched moans comes from the bathroom and Shantey yanks open the shower curtain open and instead of finding who she thought, she found Taj and one of her security Clinton in the shower together.

A quick gasp leaves her mouth, and both of them attempts to cover as much as their body parts as they could and looking at Shantey. To keep from going off, Shantey takes a deep breath steps back away from the shower.

               "Clinton, you should probably get out the shower and leave. Now." he nods, rushing out the shower and gathers his clothes. After a second the front door shuts. "What the hell is wrong with you? He's here to fucking drive you around Taj! Not to fuck you."

               Rolling her eyes, Taj turns off the shower and steps out. "Why does it matter? You think I don't know you had him watching me? Watching my phone records to see if I call Keaz?" she ties the robe around her wet and nude body, "Yeah, he spilled the tea about you watching my calls after a few drinks. I'm not a fucking inmate Shantey."

               "Of course your calls are being watched. I don't fucking trust you! Yet I'm still fucking helping you to get your kids back and to keep you out of jail but instead you're doing what you do best: opening your legs for any nigga that look at you nice."

               Taj scoffed and twists her wet hair into a top bun. "Opening my legs for any nigga? Do you really want to go there Shantey? You're no innocent flower. Dave and Tavon aren't the only two that's been inside you. Don't judge me."

               "Everything I've ever done it's been for you," Shantey mushes Taj's forehead with her two fingers. "Every fucking thing I had to do I done it to get you diapers, or milk, or fucking food for your ungrateful ass! I wasn't just fucking to fuck. Did you even get shit done? You apply to that café? Go to those schools?"