CHAPTER 2

Please do vote, comment, read and enjoy.

***********

Chapter 2

The hard panting of Zachary made me worried. In my eyes I saw this amazing hot man almost losing his ground yet he was still able to maneuver himself to avoid getting hit by this disgusting critter.

The suppressing tension kept on building up as Zachary tried to evade the attacks of the roach. I can't even manage to make a clear shot because both Zach and the humongous insect were moving fast.

I don't want to make a mistake and shot down Zachary. And I can already feel the daggering glare of Serena behind my back for not being able to support her boyfriend.

We really need to end this fast because we won't be able to survive long if this rank E monster cockroach call for reinforcements.

"Konan!" Zachary Drew loudly shouted ny name as he looked at me with terrified expression.

Panic and terror flashed over my system when all of sudden, the monster roach turned its attention to me. The bug freakingly turned its head in a 360 degrees and I saw how its three pair of mandible snapped like a bear trap.

A cold shiver immediately ran down my spine as the cockroach started to spread it wings and flutters two feet above the ground, preparing itself to lunge an attack towards me.

A small flying cockroach is already mankind's worst nightmare, what's more now that this roach is as big as a human being!

I shriek in dread when the disgusting roach lunged itself towards me. The loud drumming of my beating heart reverberated in my ears. It was scary and disgusting at the same time.

Before I got slash by its front legs titivated with blades, I immediately made a calculated side step enough to avoid getting hit.

I almost got hit in a full sweep but thanks and praise too all the saints and angels because I managed to avoid the cockroach frontal attack. It felt like my soul just left my body and my knees were losing its strength.

The cockroach twisted its head to look back at me and with this questioning expression in its face, not believing that I was able to evade him. I barely manage to avoid this critter's attack!

"Shoot it down already, Konan!" Serena yelled at me. "Use your gun bitch!" Serena yelled at me with panic as she peeked out from the luscious shrubs.

This stupid twat! It's not easy to aim at this monster! It's not a sitting duck.

I already pumped the shotgun's fore-end, ready to free aim. I was about to shoot the damn roach when the air whistled and picked up as it passed me. Zachary's amazing figure appeared in my line of sight.

With great agility and speed, he managed to close the gap between him and the rank E cockroach. I was left dumbfounded, when I leaped up in the air and landed on the back of the roach.

"I love you, Zach~!" Serena cheered as if she was watching her boyfriend's baseball match.

With great strength, the ace player of the baseball team released a full 360 degrees swing and clubbed the rank E cockroach's head. It screeched in pain and before it could call for a reinforcement I took action and dashed my way towards the monster.

"Move, Zach!" I told him as determination and conviction built up in my system and in my eyes.

This is a player system's quest. I might get a rewards if I'll be able to kill this thing.

The ace player of the baseball team immediately jumped down from the roach's back as he saw me approaching the monster with a great speed than my normal.