Chapter Six- She Shakes in the Morning

Tony’s POV

            I woke up in the middle of the night. The moonlight streamed through the window, glowing on Harrison’s face. I smile, she was so peaceful. After getting over Harrison, I got up to find some Advil for the killer headache that was coming, most likely the reason I was awake in the first place. I carefully got out of her bed and walked to the bathroom, opening the medicine cabinet to begin my search. I starting pulling out bottles and reading their labels. Runny nose, sore throat, decongestion, and… anti-anxiety? Depression medication? Cyclothymia medication? Why hadn’t Harrison told me about these… problems she had? Did she not trust me? Was she ever going to tell me about them? 

            I sighed and finally found some Tylenol, swallowing two tablets dry and frowning as I walked back into the bedroom. Harrison had rolled over, pulling the blankets tighter around her and shivering, shaking violently in her bed and moaning. I walked up to her and attempted to shake her awake.

            Harebear, baby, wake up. Come on, Harrison! Wake up!” I was shouting at her now, and out of nowhere, she rolled onto her back, still bundled in her blankets. She calmed down slightly but just lay there with her eyes open.

            “Harrison?” I questioned, breaking the silence that stretched between us.

            “Oh god, Tony. I’m so… sorry. It was just… um, a nightmare. I just… get them sometimes.” She stuttered and tripped over her words.

            I walked to the bathroom and found the three bottles of pills, taking them and walking back into the bedroom.

            “Are you sure it doesn’t have anything to do with these,” I shook the pill bottles. “With your cyclothymia, anxiety, and depression?” I knew I sounded harsh for talking to someone who was obviously not in the mood to be yelled at for keeping a secret. I expected, an answer, an excuse but you don’t always get what you expect, do you? She started crying. Tears welled up in her eyes and her bottom lip pushed out. She looked so helpless, so vulnerable sitting there in her king size bed with the blankets puddle around her.

            “I-I-I’m sor-” hiccup “-ry I did-” hiccup “-n’t tell you,” She just cried and cried. “I though-” hiccup “you wouldn’t want someone as-” hiccup “-me.”

            “No, I could never be upset with you because of something like that. I promise.” I kissed her forehead and rubbed circles into her back. I pulled her close, not being able to bear the level of upset she was on. I kissed her, and smiled at her.

            “I mean it when I say I love you, I really do love you Harebear.” She sniffled and grinned through tears. I wiped them away and smiled back.

            “I’m sorry I already ruined your morning Tony. I love you too.” She smiled again and rested her head on my shoulder.

                                                Harrison’s POV

            After my serious emotional break-down, Tony and I cuddled until later in the afternoon, when my mother called and said I was to meet my brother at their house for dinner. It had been a while since I talked to my parents or my brother and I looked forward to dinner.

            “I need to get ready babe, want to me to let them know you’re coming?” I inquired.

            “You’re just gonna… say it? Not ask?” A confused face was plastered across his face.

            If it was serious and only for me and my brother, my mom would’ve mentioned it. If she didn’t, she’d always just say we were having dinner. Whether or not he could come wasn’t a problem.

            “Haha, it’ll be no problem. I just don’t want her freaking about not having enough space for five people.” I smiled reassuringly, and he grinned back.

            I got ready to My Chemical Romance and All Time Low, listening to Tony hum and sometimes sing along from the living room. I giggled whenever he missed a note or said a word wrong.

            Tony had said he would only need to stop by the bus to get fresh clothes, so we had plenty of time.  I walked out of my bedroom and stood proudly in front of Tony, grinning widely.

            “We just have to walk a few blocks to get my truck out of my friend’s garage and then we can head!” I grabbed my bag and checked to make sure I had everything I needed and then left my apartment to get Tony some clothes.

            When we got to the bus Tony and I went in, and were greeted by the guys. Mike came up to me and grinned creepily, leaning in and whispering in my ear.

            “Did you guys fuck?” He asked

            “Nope, and even if we did… it’s not really your business.

            “Fair enough,” He replied.

            “Where are you guys going already?” Jaime whined.

            “My parents, for dinner.” I answered, getting questioning looks.

            “Ooh! Already?” Vic questioned dramatically.

            “I’m going, and I invited Tony to come with me, it’s not a ‘hey mom, this is my fiancée’ kinda thing.” I said, trying to get them off my back. I grabbed Tony’s hand and pulled him outside, not with out hearing one of the guys, most likely Mike, saying that Tony was already whipped.

Okay guys; be prepared for lots of action next chapter! The story is definitely rolling and the next chapter might even be up tonight :D Please spread the word about my Fanfiction if you like it? Comments/votes would also be much appreciated.