Chapter 1~ Too little too late

Start from the beginning

"Too late, now if you'll excuse me I have to go home." Harry grabbed his stuff then left leaving Mark alone.

"1, 2, 3, arms above your head."

Harry would hear it everyday whenever he would mop the floors right outside the dance studio and every time he would stop to look at him through the small window on the door. He was always fascinated by the way he moved, so graceful yet so strong, Harry didn't know how he was capable of doing both.

He loved the way the blue eyes of the boy would shine whenever he would land rather gracefully, the only thing missing were white wings and he would look like the angel Harry thought he was. He loved the way he would pirouette across the dance floor stealing his breath away every single time he would see his bright smile loving what he was doing. He hated how in love he was with someone he had never spoken to and could never have when he was a nobody and the boy going by the lovely name of Louis had everything in life and was way out of his league.

He would still remember the grace which Louis will dance with, how he made it look easy when in reality it was the hardest thing one will ever have to do. He knows it, he tried when Louis had begged him too. He tried to concentrate on the road seeing the many kids outside with their parents eating ice cream and walking around the park. He would never forget the many walks in the park he would take with Louis, the way the petite blue eyed boy loved to do so never missing a day if he could help it. Harry always made sure to take walks with Blake on the weekends ever since he was a baby and it was just them.

"It's healthy for you love, plus the park is lovely."

Harry sighed rather loudly trying to shake those thoughts away as soon as he was parked outside the house he had bought two years ago when he finally had enough for it. It was exactly like Louis always dreamed of, a two story house with the biggest backyard and the biggest and well equipped kitchen.

He shut the engine off then got out of his car making sure to lock it then walked inside furrowing his brow when everything was way too quiet. He made his way to Blake's bedroom hearing Jay's soft voice talking to his son and when he peeked inside his bedroom he saw her sitting next to him as he ate cherries. Those had been Louis' favorites just like they were Blake's.

"Papa!" Blake interrupted Jay then shot up from his spot without spilling the cherries launching himself at Harry who managed to catch him just in time. He was the most affectionate and sweetest child.

"Hi buddy! How was your day, did you behave for grandma Jay?" Harry kissed the top of his head then his forehead smiling when he finally made eye contact with his son seeing his bright blue eyes just like Louis'.

"I was good papa. Did you see daddy? Did you tell him I love him this big?" Blake made sure to extend his arms out as far as they would go to make his point, "I even wrote it in your calendar." Blake said narrowing his eyes at his father.

"Yeah bud, and he loves you even more." Harry said ignoring the sad looks Jay was directing his way.

"He told you? When is he coming home?" Blake asked furrowing his brow.

"I don't know baby, I don't know." Harry hugged him close to his chest finally making eye contact with Jay who looked away, "But I know that he loves you with all his heart."

"He loves you too, right?" Blake placed his hand on Harry's cheek then glanced at Jay before looking back at his father, his brown curly locks bouncing as he did so, "Grandma Jay told me he loves you too...with all his heart."

"Yeah Blake, he loves us both with all his heart." Harry confirmed cupping the back of his head to hug him closer never wanting to let go when his son started squirming wanting to set himself free.