Harry could feel himself slowly start to shiver when the cold temperature of the room started getting colder due to the high temperatures outside.
He hated the summer.
He let out a shaky breath realizing how cold it really was when he could see his own breath yet didn't dare himself to leave just yet. He couldn't stop looking at him, couldn't leave him alone...at least not yet.
Ice crystals were slowly forming on the glass giving him an angelic look, his light brown hair brushed back where it would stay forever frozen in place.
"I love you, Lou." He whispered fighting the tears that felt so good yet brought the most painful emotions along with them.
In a world where preserving the dead through Cryopreservation in attempts to bring them back is possible, Harry Styles fights against time and his morals to bring back the love he lost, the one who should have never left. The one he will always hold in his beating heart.
- Notes + Warnings
- Chapter 1~ Too little too late
- Chapter 2~ I need to let you go
- Chapter 3~ I only live in your memories
- Chapter 4~ Can you save me?
- Chapter 5~ Come raise the dead
- Chapter 6~ Too early my valentine
- Chapter 7~ Let me go
- Chapter 8~ Life goes on
- Chapter 9~ Sweet child of mine
- Chapter 10~ So take me home
- Chapter 11~ This is how you remind me
- Chapter 12~ And you'll never break it, until you learn to see
- 13. We're coming apart, but we hold it together
- 14. Don't give me up
- 15. The Old Life Is Over
- 16. We Belong Together
- 17. Loving can hurt sometimes
- 18. Unforgettable
- 19. It'll be alright
- 20. Untitled
- 21. Untitled