The Journey of Life

The plane's window frames its contemplative countenance, indifferent to what happens inside the aircraft.  From the moment of departure, he observed the alternation of scenarios from the outside, scenarios that are the backdrop that makes each trip resemble the adventure of life.

Everyone who is there has a destination where they want to arrive smoothly, but each will react differently, despite being subject to the same circumstances.

For some, the excitement of the first trip, the curiosity for newness, the discovery of things hitherto imaginary, everything will be charged with an inevitable wonder ...

For routine travelers, not even a chill in the belly ...

There will be times when the clear weather will provide deceptive tranquility, which will make us believe that we are safe and that nothing can shake our omnipotence.

However, at a glance things will change and clouds of turbulence will disturb our peace, and the most helpless being will come out of us ...

Connections, stopovers, lost luggage, such is the journey of life, cyclical, unpredictable, where we can exercise our autonomy or remain literally in the condition of mere passengers.

Takeoff authorized!