Chapter 13

Lisa POV-
I ring the bell, waiting for Liam to open up. I had to hide my anger, I can't believe all this while he has been playing fucking innocent, when behind his masks he is fucking guilty.
The bell open up and to my expectations , Liam showed up.
"Hey" I say in the sweetest voice I can so I wouldn't get suspicious in front of Skylar mother. I wish she wasn't here , Liam would be in fucking hell by now.
He cocked his thick eyebrows in confusion as he glanced at Skylar mother who only gave him a soft smile.
Just like Skylar.
"What are you doing here?" He asked looking ... uncomfortable?
"We came to ask you if you know where Skylar is, we have been looking for her for a very long time now" Skylar mother says very softly, in fact too softly.
I guess she didn't want to cry in front of this bastard.
He shifted uncomfortably, and his eyes held fear.
What the actual fuck!?
I knew he was up to know good, ever since Skylar met him. I notice he would sneak glances at her when she wasn't looking, which made my blood boil. And now my suspicion are right.
The way he was uncomfortable, the fear in his eyes, the sluttering. Oh this is more than prof.
"Where is she!? I asked angrily. This is starting to get irritating and annoying.
"I don't know where she is" he slutterd .
I close my eyes for sometime before saying to Skylar mother.
"Mrs Costa, please can you wait for me in the vehicle,I will be with you shortly"I say giving her a assuring and soft smile.
It seemed to work as she nodded walking towards the car.
I turn to Liam who gaze was now in the floor.
Aww shy already?, you have no clue what am about to do.
"For the last time, where is Skylar?" I ask giving him a death glare.
"I said I don't know" he says not making eye contact.
"You fucking beast!" I lunged at him making him fall to the floor.
Using the opportunity to tackle him, as I slap and beat him in his face before kicking his d*ck.
"Where is Skylar?" I ask again.
"Please stop, I will take you to where she is" he says groaning in pain.
Fucking innocent indeed 😏
He stood up as I follow behind him, watching his every move.
He entered the driver seat as I enter the one seat in front while Mrs Costa sat at the back, resting.
"Start moving" I say softly but in a cold voice. I didn't want to disturb Mrs Costa rest.
The car started moving as the air gushes my skin making me shiver from the contact.
Skylar am coming to get you.
************************************
Skylar POV-
Am tired, hungry and most of all hurt. Why? It has been a 2days now and not my mother or best friend - Lisa, has bothered to look for me.
I am very sad, I wonder what they are doing now.
Maybe eating, chit chatting or shopping. Not bothering to look for me , while me am stuck here suffering.
Well at the time an idea popped out of my head: why don't I try to escape instead of depending on someone.
I glanced at the ropes, they were not too strong my teeth can't handle.
I started cutting through it, as my teeth sank into the rope making my wrists release itself.
I was free now it was time to escape.
I stood up, my leg wobbly and weak but NO I won't give up.
I walk up to the door, and open it making sure it didn't creaked, unless I will be in big trouble.
Luckily it didn't make any noise as I find myself standing in the passage.
It was a mansion, it was very beautiful, everything here was made of gold.
I pull myself out of the trance as I tip-toed downstairs making sure not to break anything. As I made my way to the exist, I can't help but wonder why they kidnapped me but anyway am finally free and that was all that matters.
I opened the door as I closed it softly, careful not to make a sound.
And then I did what I probably promised myself not to do, I ran quickly, I didn't dare to look back because you know well.
The air was whispering my skin as I can't help myself not to wince from the contact.
I finally met in a clear road , and I quickly recognised the road.
Without any more time, I waved my hand waiting for a cab or something to stop for me.
I heard my name and fear rushed through me.
Were they here?
Are they pursuing me?
I thought I was free and I escaped.
I look behind me and saw the people I never thought I will see again.
My mum.
Lisa
LIAM??
What is he doing here?
"Lisa!" I screamed as she climbed out of the car and came giving me a bone crushing hug.
"Where have you been!?" My mum asked hugging me tightly.
Suddenly my eyes glanced to Liam.
Hatred, betray was all I could feel for him.
"You bastard!" I screamed lunging into him as I give him 6 hot slaps.
Tears was rushing from my face, but I didn't care.
All I knew is that now: LIAM is my enemy

A/n
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Don't forget to smash the star button down below and comment on your thought
Byee❤️❤️