●●

"Hmph, aah, yesss."

"Right there?"

"N-no lower, aah."

"Here?"

"Ugh yes right there, it feels so good."

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Yeahhh, I really do. Thank you, Art."

"You're welcome, anything for you" Art answers as he gently continues to massage the part right under my shoulder blade with oils I never knew existed. He goes a little bit lower on my back causing me to let out a deep moan as I throw my head back on his wet shoulder.

I didn't realize how stiff my body was and how much I needed a massage until Art surprised me with a bubble bath and also offered to give me a massage after. He said that's the best way to start a birthday.

"Where did you learn how to do this" I question playing with the bubbles in the tub while his hands continue to do wonders on my back.

"The internet. I found a site with all the oils and shit, they said it's the best way to start the day" he explains calmly as he lets his hand roam around the nape of my neck.

"Aah, you're a professional at it" I let out closing my eyes at the strong touch of his rough yet so tender palms as his hands disappear into my hair.

Moments later a giggle escapes my slightly opened lips when my eyes fall on the mirror not so far from us and I see my hair standing on top of my head. "What is that" I giggle feeling the very pointy hair.

"I styled your hair" Art chuckles trying to keep my hair up, but it falls every time he tries to move his hand away, "wait, I'mm do the devil on you" and I let my eyes follow his movements in the mirror. This playful side of him is very enjoyable and it rarely comes out. I'm pretty sure Dea or Quinn wouldn't believe me if I told them about this.

"Hold up, stay still" he says in full concentration, "look, I did it. You high enough to see it through the mirror, birthday boy?"

"Uhu" I nod laughing at how crazy I look, "I look so evil" I pout checking it out on every angle.

"Naah, you look like a badass. I might as well be your stylist too" he boasts rolling some of my hair around his fingers to curl them ,I believe, and I laugh when he lets them go and they fall flat on my forehead.

"What you laughing at" he pokes my side while putting bubbles in my hair.

"T-this" I reply through giggles.

"That's what I meant to do with them" Art says matter of factly when I touch the strands that were supposed to be curls and I can't help but cackle.

"Yeah, sureeee, Art, sureee" I slur sarcastically hugging my knees, "you straightened them by rolling them around your fingers" I add snickering and yelp when he pokes me numerous times causing me to laugh loudly.

"You too small to be this sarcastic, lil baby" he says lowly pulling me back, "where do you think you going. Your little ass likes to provoke me, huh. Acting like you ain't gone suffer the consequences."

"Sorry" I place my hand on top of his arm that's now around me as I try to calm down from laughing nonstop.

"Naah, get up on your knees and face me" he says, more like demands, in his deep tone and I excitedly get up with raised eyebrows. Good thing my lower body is under water because I'm na-

"A-Art" I let out when I feel a sting on both sides of my butt, "ah" I moan biting my lip when he does it again. Moan? I'm not sure, but that just felt really good. I bite my lip looking down at Art who has a look that can only be described as 'okay, this is interesting.'