𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

♥︎ 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙔 '𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ♥︎

Hi. I'm Lily Manchester, daughter of Ray Manchester a.k.a Captain Man.
Four years ago he sent me off to Hiddenville to live with the Thindermans to keep me safe. You see there was a very dangerous villain around at the time so he tried to keep me away. Before that I was his sidekick, but when it came to Hixen he wanted to keep me away.

It's been four years since I left and three since he captured Hixen but he's had a lot on his plate so he hasn't had the time for me. Apparently he got a new sidekick called Kid Danger. Not gonna lie I was a little hurt.

Today is the day, after four years, I'm finally going home.

I've learnt a lot from the Thundermans but I've also missed my dad a lot.

They're busy dropping me off at the airport.

"Call us when you land." Barb reminds me for the a thousandth time that day.

"Of course!" I say, smiling at them, "I'm gonna miss you gu - Max get your hand off my ass!"

Max reluctantly removes his hand. He's always doing things like that, constantly flirting.

"Make sure you come visit soon!" I say to my second family, encasing them in a group hug. "Love you guys!"

I make my way towards the plane and suddenly feel a weight on my back.

"Chloe! Come on, I need to leave sweetheart!" I say, putting my luggage down and pulling her to the front.

"You will be coming back, right?" She says, pouting.

"Of course. But not for a while ok? But you'll be coming to mine in a few days." I say, pulling her into a hug. "Now c'mon Chloe I need to leave. Can you go back to Phoebe for me?"

Chloe nods and teleports back, I turn and wave to them. Man I'm going to miss them. But I am looking forward to seeing Dad again.

꧁꧂

I step into Junk 'n Stuff to see no one behind the counter. I shrug and teleport my way down to the Man Cave.

That's one of the many things I've learnt at the Thundermans. I've got quite a few powers actually, and my Dad doesn't know about a single one.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Vat? Vat?" Schwoz comes running out of the shower with a pink towel around his waist and bubbles all over him. "Ah! Lily! You're back!"

"Hey Schwoz, how are you?" I say, grinning at him.

"I'm good, I'm good! Ray has gone out on a mission though, he should be back soon though." Schwoz Says, smiling at me.

He's always had a soft spot for me really, he would let me test out new equipment that he wouldn't let my dad near, although that may have something to do with the fact that when he last did, Dad blew a hole in the ceiling.

"Ok, thanks. You can go finish your shower if you want." I say, grinning at the bubble beard he was sporting.

"Bath. I'm having a bath." Schwoz corrected me.

"Well...enjoy!" I say, awkwardly.

Schwoz padded back into the bathroom and I teleported into my bedroom.

My bedroom looked very normal compared to the Man Cave.