C H A P T E R - 38

"Do you want to go out after school? I think I won't be free this weekend" Taehyun asked before the last class.

"Yeah, sure. But what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing business stuffs with my father"

"Oh, okay. That's nice, I'll tell Han to not come" I said and texted Han.

+++

"Have you ever gone our after school?" I asked Taehyun as we're walking out.

"No. Where and what will I do alone?" He replied as I laugh.

"This is gonna be so much fun. This year, I haven't really gone out much but freshman year, it's crazy. My parents would always scold me for going home late, moreover, they used to be so worried and waited for me by the gates"

"That's actually really nice. My father will never noticed even if I go home at midnight" he said.

"Really? Can I ask why?"

"Well, it's just that. We're not close. He knows that I don't like being here and we're not trying to communicate anyway. I think he just wants me to take care of his business and everything as soon as possible so he can do what he want"

"I, I don't even know what to say"

"It's fine" he said and smiled. "It's already so complicated for me. And if I don't understand it, you'd probably not"

"Right. Well, at least I will be able to make you like being here" I said as he glanced at me.

"Where should we go first? We should eat first and we'll go to a karaoke feeling so pumped then we'll go to the amusement park" I said to him.

"Can we not go to the karaoke? It's not really my thing" he said.

"Okay then, we'll go straight to the amusement park"

"What are we eating?" He asked.

"I'll take you where they make the best tteokbokki"

"Best. Okay"

+++

"Here?" He asked when we reached.

"Yeah" I replied and pull him to one vendor where it's not crowded.

"Hi..." I greeted then pick what I want.

When the vendor move to one side where she's making other stuffs, Taehyun grab my arm.

"I gotta say, ik not eating foods that are made on streets like this" he said.

"What the hell are you saying? If it taste good, you should eat it. That's all" I replied.

"Your parents allow you to eat things from here or what?" He asked.

"They never told me where to eat. Well, they gave me allowance so I can eat and buy what I want, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"But what? Look at all these people. It's so crowded, that means it's good" I replied. "If you don't want to eat it, I'll eat it all" I added.

"Sure. Eat it all" he replied.

"I'm just joking, Taehyun. You should eat it too. I was like that before too but you cannot say no to good foods"

"I'm pretty sure I can"

"I'll give you something if you eat it" I said.

"Give what?"

"Butterflies?"

"I don't like butterflies, though"

"Not real ones, though" I replied as he remained silent. I turn to him, seeing him looking lost.

"Silly, in your tummy" I said cutely tapping it.

"I'll look forward for it and moreover, I want to like what you like" he replied as I smile.

"Good. The sweet one is really good"

+×+

I'm not this kinda outgoing person irl 😂