C H A P T E R - 34

Mom and dad came home with lots of groceries, inviting Han's friends and Taehyun for dinner. I'm cooking with my parents while the boys are at the larger living room.

"So, Jiwan-ah, who do you want the most among Han's friends?" Dad asked.

"Uh, actually, no one" I laughed.

"Really? I thought you want to marry one of them" dad replied laughing.

"No, I was just joking. I actually have someone special now" I said smiling and blushing.

What the hell am I saying to my parents? Ugh.

+++

After I finished my work in the kitchen, I walk towards the living room. Felix and Seungmin were sitting on the couch watching cartoons on the tv while Jeongin's watching it standing as I walk over to him. The rest were at the terrace.

"Hi, Jeongin" I whispered making him startled.

"You scared me Jiwan" he said as the others look at me.

"Hi guys" I said to them.

"Hi Jiwan" they replied as I sit down on another couch as Jeongin sits next to me.

"I heard you have a boyfriend" Jeongin said.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Isn't Taehyun your boyfriend?" Felix asked.

"Who said it?" I quickly asked.

"Han" Felix replied.

"Was he just joking?" Jeongin asked, smiling.

"Well, actually it's true but I did not tell Han. Anyway, even before we got together, Han always thought that Taehyun's my boyfriend"

"Oh I see. Han was just joking around but it actually is true. I think he'll be a bit shocked if he actually knows it" Seungmin replied laughing.

"I know, right?" Felix replied laughing with him.

"Geez, so bad that we weren't classmates" Jeongin said pouting.

"Why do you even care when Jisung told you to friend zoned her?" Felix asked him.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked with a small laugh.

"I don't even know what they're saying" Seungmin replied.

"No, it's nothing. I just thought that your brother doesn't allow you to have a boyfriend" Jeongin said.

Then the others started coming in as I stand up. I quickly bid goodbyes to the others and run back to the kitchen before Han sees me. I did not even see Taehyun.

+++

After having dinner, it was only 7 p.m. Mom and dad are going out and Jisung  finally decided to stay with his friends in his room and it'd be perfect if it's Saturday, but it's not.

"When are you going home?" I asked Taehyun.

"That'll probably depends" he replied.

"Do you wanna hangout with Han and his friends or me?" I asked him smirking.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked him smiling.

"Let's study" he said.

"What?!"

"We're having math test day after tomorrow, you've learned it or what?"

"I thought you'd help me during the test" I cutely replied.

"No. No cheating besides I write too fast, you won't be able to copy it"

"Hmm, who are you? Okay then, fine. Let's study" I replied as he smiled.

+++

"My room is not as big as yours but welcome in" I said opening my door as he smile.

"Are you joking? This is huge" he laugh.

"Whatever, let's sit" I said sitting down in front of my study table across my bed as Taehyun sits next to me.

"Are we leaving the door open?" He asked.

"We never close our room doors. If I close it and Han knows we're inside, he'd think we're doing something inappropriate"

"Ah, okay. No one will just come in, right?"

"No, mom and dad don't usually come in, Han's friends will not just come in probably and Han always call me before he come in, mostly"

"Alright. I just never open my doors"

"Don't worry. No one will come"

"Okay then, let's start"

+×+