Chapter Fifteen

A/N: regretfulidiot made a short oneshot of this fanfic ^^ You can check it out at their SkepHalo Oneshots :D

I requested it and I had flashbacks haha-

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Who was GoodBoyHalo exactly?

And who was Jef?

GoodBoyHalo may have changed and possibly still remain in Bad but Jef never left.

What did Jef have to do with this?

Jef is a part of Zak, or known as Skeppy, that is loving, caring, kind and shy.

Jef is what Skeppy rarely shows or lets out. But now, Jef remains as Skeppy's strong good conscience to be nice and loving.

You can say Jef is the angel on Zak's right side and Skeppy is the devil on Zak's left side.

Skeppy may act mischievous and a  douche at times but Jef is there to keep it at a boundary.

Without Jef, Zak would've been a mischievous, blind and a douche to Darryl.

Now, we move on to GoodBoyHalo.

There is a reason why his name stays as that despite how he is.

GoodBoyHalo was formerly the part of Bad that is his inner, positive feelings.

But all the sadness, hate, anger and the grudge transformed GoodBoyHalo into how he is.

From a white, inverted angelic BadBoyHalo to a fallen angel that has grown horns with hate and anger in it's heart.

I guess you can say the bad GoodBoyHalo is the very person Darryl fears and hates to be.

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

Zak smiles, walking down the road.

He looks around the neighborhood and he enjoys the view until his eyes
landed on a certain house.

Zak grins and runs to the house's doorstep, excitement in his eyes.

He knocked on the door repeatedly.

"I'm coming!" A voice called out, followed by a couple barks.

"Quiet, Rat..! Calm down, you muffin!" The voice exclaims.

The person, revealing to be Darryl, opens the door to have his eyes widen at the sight.

Zak smiles, "Hey Bad."

"Ske- Zak!" Darryl stammered, feeling surprised and a bit awkward.

Zak then tackles Darryl into a hug. He laughs and hugs back, "Haha! You muffin, you came all this way to see me!?"

Zak lets go and grins, "Of course..!"

"Did you mean what you said? That..you love me?" Darryl asks.

"I wouldn't lie about my love for you." Zak says and kisses Darryl on the cheek.

Darryl blushes, "Hey..!"

Zak laughs his usual maniacal laughter. "You look so cute!"

"Oh, be quiet you muffinhead." Darryl pouts and gestures for Zak to come in.

"By the way, my server was fixed after you griefed it for the 2nd time." Zak says as he sits on the couch.

Darryl chuckles, "I was the one who fixed it, you potato." He then ruffles Rat's fur.

"Wait, really!?" Zak's eyes widen.

"I had a backup at that time." Darryl smiles as he goes to the couch to sit next with Zak.

"You scared me that time." Zak mutters, crossing his arms.

"D'awww, I'm sowwy. I promise I won't troll you either." Darryl hugs Zak tightly.

"Really, you promise?" Zak asks as he hugs back.

"I promise since you also promised not to troll me anymore." Darryl said, smirking a little.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════╗

"Skeppy!"

"What- what's going on, Bad?"

"Go to skeppy.com!"

Want a epilogue?