Chapter Four

A/N: Yes me late but idc

"You're honestly pathetic!" Bad's voice exclaims, making Skeppy snapping out of his thoughts as he looked at the screen, showing how he lost for the 5th time.

Skeppy laughs nervously, "D-Double or nothing..!"

"Quit that crap. I know what you're trying to do. Now I'm going to send you the link~" Bad giggles evily as tapping of the keyboard can be heard from the other side of the call.

"Nuuuuuu!" Skeppy whines.

Bad sent Skeppy the link and the skin was a derpy pumpkin. Skeppy's eyes widen.

"No." Skeppy says even if he thought the skin was a little adorable.

"Yes, wear it. You will be wearing it for a month!" Bad smiles and laughs evily.

Skeppy whines then logs out to change into it and logs back in to Hypixel.

"Done.." Skeppy pouts.

Bad gasps in awe, "Awww..! It looks like...TRASH. It totally fits you." He says in a deadpan tone and smiles sweetly.

Skeppy pressed F5 and admired his Minecraft skin for a bit. "It kinda looks adorable..!"

"Wait! You also have to change your IGN." Bad says.

"Huh? Why?"

"To match the ugly skin, come on."

"What am I gonna use as an IGN?" Skeppy asks.

"Hmmmmm..." Bad thought for a moment. "Skippy doesn't...Ah ha! Jef, cause Jif sounds weird and obviously taken. Skeppy, you are now Jef!" Bad exclaims, happily.

Jef, formerly Skeppy, whines more and goes to change his IGN.

"Perfect. I only asked you to do this because I'm changing my IGN and skin." Bad says as he runs around the lobby of SkyWars.

"Really?" Jef gasps, "What?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm a good boy..! So why not, GoodBoyHalo?" Bad smirks evily to himself. "And I'm going to have lots of fun, griefing your server~"

"Wait- what!? That wasn't in the deal when I lose!" Jef exclaims in surprise.

"Too bad, so sad JEF. This is payback!" BadBoyHalo, now GoodBoyHalo shouts back.

"And you will finally know how it feels like."

A/N: Short, I know. I'm a lazy potato ;;

Vote/die tomr

P.S
If ya want to see the stream in time where Bad will become bald for 10, 000 dollars.

August 1, 2 PM EST.