Chapter 14

A/N: Ah yes, 14.🔰 Also, I just discovered Izethetic and I love them and their works already.

Thank you for making this book reach to almost 4K reads! :D

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

GoodBoyHalo's eyes closed and he opened to see the familiar white room. He turns to his right to see the mirror at the far end off the "wall."

He walks to it, feeling calm and a bit depressed.

Soon, he arrives and saw BadBoyHalo's back facing him and leaning on his side of the wall. He doesn't seem to sense his presence since his head was buried into his arms that was placed on his knees.

GoodBoyHalo smiles sadly and copies Bad's position and looked up.

"Good?" Bad spoke, breaking the silence. His voice seemed broken and like it wasn't used for years.

"Hi again, you little f*cker." GoodBoyHalo greets as he grins, still not looking at Bad.

Bad sniffs, "L-Language..." He then looks up and his arms fall to his sides.

"Heh, sorry." GoodBoyHalo apologizes as he looks a bit behind him and faces the ceiling again.

"What do you want?" Bad asks, his voice hoarse and deadpan.

"I guess I was just motherf*cking bored and decided to talk to lil ol' you." GoodBoyHalo sighs, smiling a little.

Bad raises an eyebrow and pouts.

"You're lying."

"Oh?"

"If there's atleast something common between us, Good. We're both kind of bad at lying." Bad says as he turns a bit to his right and leans on his side, that looks like he's leaning against GoodBoyHalo's back.

GoodBoyHalo lets out a snicker, "You are such a smart dipshit."

"Language.." Bad whispers, his voice more hoarse than ever.

"Bad?"

"Yeah, Good?"

"Are you okay?"

BadBoyHalo smiles a little, "I don't know. Am I, Good? I'm stuck in my mind for who knows how long and I feel like I've been stuck here for eternity and that I'm going mad..! Yeah, I'm OKAY Good." He snaps the last bit.

"I'm honestly doing this for your own good." GoodBoyHalo responds, his expression now serious even his tone.

Bad scoffs, "Really? Leaving me here and possibly ruining my reputation and life is for my own good?"

GoodBoyHalo sniffs and he stares out the distance, his normally emotionless black eyes now filled with tears.

He hugs his knees and puts his chin on his arms.

"Good?" Bad asks, feeling really concerned when he heard Good sniff.

"I just don't wanna get hurt again."

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

"Hey Bad..." Skeppy greets again out of nervousness.

"Uhm. Hi." GoodBoyHalo greets back in a harsh tone.

Skeppy blinks and he takes a deep breathe. "Bad, I'm...I just want to apologize."