Ethan

Noah's POV
(1 day before arriving at Belle's campsite)

Ethan and I were sitting by the fire playing Truth or Dare. We were about to go to sleep because we were going hiking to a new place tomorrow. I snapped out of my thoughts as Ethan started talking to me.

"Noah Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to try to make out with a girl in three days."

"You are on" I said confidently. I knew I could do the challenge with no problem because girls were always drawn to me and pretty much never resisted my kisses.

"Ethan, this is the final question of the night" I said sleepily.

"Ok" he answered back burying his body deeper into his sleeping bag.

"Ethan Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"You have to get a girlfriend by the end of the month."

"Why?" he whined.

"You have never had a girlfriend before." I said before I face-planted into the pillow and began to snooze away.

"Fine, I will accept your challenge..."

"Yes" I said sleepily falling into a deeper sleep.

"Only....."

"Damn it."

"If I get to pick out the girl" he declared.

I thought about his amendment to my challenge for a moment before answering back.

"Bring it."

"You asked for it."

"Goodnight dear brother Ethan" I said sarcastically.

"Goodnight you lard" he said as we both went to sleep.

Morning

Ethan's POV

Sunlight fell into my eyes as I turned away from it acting like Dracula. I looked over at Noah's still unconscious body as I moved over beside him.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo, you lard."

"5 more minutes" he pleaded.

"No, get up" I said before I untangled my legs from the inside of my sleeping bag and stood up.

"I brought muffins for breakfast." I said as I nudged Noah to get up.

"What type of muffins?" he said as he turned to me with puppy dog eyes.

"Banana, Blueberry, and Chocolate Chip."

"Chocolate Chip." he said immediately after I finished my sentence.

I threw the muffin at him as I began to search my bag for a blueberry one. He caught the muffin in one hand and began eating it. I soon found my blueberry and began eating it as well. Noah had finished eating his muffin less than thirty seconds and slowly wiggled out of his sleeping bag to roll it up. After I finished my muffin I began to pack up our things as Noah got dressed.

"10 more minutes Noah!"

"Ok Mom."

I chuckled as I put a bottle of water and 3 granola bars into each of our backpacks.

"We're all set to go when you are."

"I'm ready" he said as he came back wearing jeans and some Vans.

"Where on earth is your shirt?"

"Don't worry, it's ok I lost it."

"What!?"