Movie Time

Belle's POV

"Drew is that you?"

" Yea, how did u know?"

"You always catch me when I fall."

"Right, anyways are you okay princess?"

"Yes I'm fine, thank you for catching me."

"Always and forever my Princess."

We walked back to tent hand and hand. "I wish it could always be like this" I thought. "Me too" Drew said.

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"I didn't, I guessed."

When we finally located our way carefully through the darkness to our tent we sat down and zipped it up.

"What do you want to do Princess?"

"I don't know, do you want to build a snowman?"

"No."

"Ok then, I guess we can watch a movie."

"Yes, what movies did you bring?"

"I got Beauty and the Beast, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Maleficent, City of Bones, Cinderella, and Aladdin."

"Can we watch City of Bones?"

"I was hoping you would ask that."

I put the movie into my computer and waited for the disc to play. Then I grabbed a blanket and sat down next to Drew. But before I could sit down he grabbed me and put me into his lap.

"Drew!" I yelled very quietly so I wouldn't wake up anybody.

"What, I just wanted to cuddle."

"You could of just asked." I said sweetly.

"I guess so..but I thought you would say no."

" I wouldn't have said no if you asked politely.

He then wrapped his arms around me right as the movie started to begin. We watched the movie quietly just cuddling with each other. We were at the greenhouse scene when Drew leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. He then asked "Will you go out with me?"

"You already kissed me so I guess I will."

"Belle!"

"Haha, yes I will."

"Thank you."

" For what?"

"For being mine."

"Your welcome."

As the movie ended I curled up in my sleeping bag and Drew in his. But in the middle of the night it became a little chiller. I didn't want to wake up Drew up so I just curled into a ball and tried to go to sleep. Goosebumps started to cover my body as my teeth started to chatter.

"Belle are you awake?"

"Yeah, why?" I tried to mutter between chatters.

"How did it get this cold?" he asked

"I don't know." I said still chattering

"Belle, are you cold?"

"Yea, aren't you?"

"A little."

"Drew I'm really cold can I sleep with you." I felt like a child but I didn't care right now. I was cold and all I wanted to do was get warm.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so."

"Whatever Drew I'm coming over there and you can't do anything about it."

I got out of my sleeping bag and went over to Drew. He opened his sleeping bag up so I could get inside. I instantly felt a lot warmer.

"Thank you Drew."

"Your welcome.....Princess."