Chapter 14

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Post-dinner, everyone was sitting in the living room talking except the two girls... both dua and zoya were in dua's room spending some time.... but the truth was zoya was escaping fahad's eyes, which were making her feel butterflies in her stomach... all of them were talking when nazish asked fahad, "beta ab kya krny ka socha hai?" (Fahad, what are you thinking to do now?)

Fahad smiled at the nazish while saying "aunty kuch companies mein apply krny ka socha to hai! But ab dekhay kon si achi jaga milti hai!" (aunty i was thinking about applying my resume to some companies, lets see how it goes)

Nazish nodded before saying "ALLAH tumhy kamyab kry beta!" (May God, make things easy for you.)

Fahad smiled at her and turned to Aisha who spoke "bhabhi mein soch rhi thi ky ab to fahad bhi a gaya hai to ku hai fahad or zoya ka walima bhi kr dy?" (Nazish, I was thinking that now Fahad has come, so why don't we do zoya and fahad's reception?)

On this nazish looked at Abdullah, who smiled brightly and said.

"bilkul sahi keh rhi hayn ap bhabhi, ap log plan banay or hamary ghaar aiay ga tab date bhi final kr lyn gy! Ku ahmed?" (I was thinking the same; you all think about everything and then come to our place; then we will finalize all the things, what do you say Ahmed?)

"Bilkul! Bhai mujhy sy to ab or intezar nhi hota apni beti ko ghaar lany ka!" (yes! now i cant wait to bring my daughter to her home)

Ahmed spoke making others smile... while Fahad just listened to this silently thinking about zoya...

After talking for some more time, Abdullah got up saying "acha ahmed ab hum chaly hayn! Bht time ho gaya hai!" (Okay, now Ahmed, we shall take a leave! it is getting late)

Listening to this, others got up when Aisha called out zoya, "zoya beta nechay ao! Ammi bula rhi hayn!" (Zoya comes down; your mother is calling you)

Soon both dua and zoya came down... zoya walked to Ahmed to take his blessings when she felt a gaze on her...

she knew who it was and she just blushed, not looking at him...

when dua spoke gaining everyone's attention... "abdullah uncle, bhabhi ko ajj yahin rehny dy, mny socha aj hum dono movie dekhyn gy, kaal university sy bhi off hai!" (Abdullah uncle let her stay here for tonight; i was thinking that we will spend some time together watching movies, also tomorrow is a holiday from university.)

Abdullah looked at Zoya, who was looking down, cozy of Fahad's gaze, and then at nazish, who shrugged... "zoya beta apko rukna hai?" (zoya do you want to stay?)

Abdullah asked Zoya directly, who looked at her father without saying anything...

Ahmed smiled and said, keeping his hand over Zoya's head... "arey ku nhi? Uska hi to ghaar hai, chalo tum log jao, aj meri beti apny ghaar mein hi rhy gi! Chalo ab jldi jldi" (of course, why not? It is her home. come on you two go, my daughter will be staying here tonight at her own home, come on, go go)

Saying this, Ahmed should have them away, making others chuckle... nazish came forward.

and buzzed zoya's forehead for the last time and Abdullah said, keeping his hand on zoya's head,, "dehan rakhna!" (take care!)

Zoya smiled at her father and blinked her eyes... then they went to the door...

When nazish turned and spoke "subha mein gari bhejwa dun gi! Okay zoya?" (Tomorrow I will send the car! okay zoya?)

But before zoya could say anything Aisha spoke"Arey bhabhi uski kya zarurat hai? Fahad chor jy gy usko! Ab tension na lay!" (Nazish that wont be needed; fahad will drop her home, don't get tensed)

Aisha said to Naizsh whi smiled and soon they went back to their home... and coming inside dua dragged Zoya to her room.... While Ahmed and Aisha nodded their head in disbelief and walked to their room saying good night to Fahad...

At last Fahad looked up at the stairs and started to walk to his room..

........................

Zoya was glaring at dua, keeping her hands on her waist...

while dua was sitting on the bed, looking down at her lap, glancing at zoya for every second...

at last dua looked up at zoya's face and said "bhabhi sachi! Mny movie ka plan banaya tha but bhai ny flop kr dia!" (zoya, it is true, i planned od movie, but my brother flopped it)

"Dua"

zoya took dua's name in a serious tone, on which dua looked down at her lap with a grumpy face... just then dua's mobile deeped and both looked at her mobile... dua picked up the phone to see a msg on which zoya asked "who is it dua?"

On which dua showed zoya, her mobile, who read the msg.

Zoya ko hamary room mein bhejo ~ bhai Jaan

Zoya's eyes got widened and dua, looking at this, giggled...

zoya glared at her, who suppressed her laugh and said to zoya, "bhabhi go, warna bhai yahan a jy gy!" (Zoya go, or else my brother will come here)

Zoya slapped her shoulder, on which dua pouted, rubbing that place... Zoya then turned around and a smile came to her lips...

she started to walk to the door when dua spoke "btw ap wapis ao gy yan mein door lock kr dun?" (by the way, are you going to come back or should i lock the door?)

Zoya looked at dua, who was smirking playfully... Zoya picked up the cushion from the side and threw it to dua, who laughed.

and laid down while saying "lights off kr di jiay ga bhabhi jaan" (turn off the lights by dear sister-in-law)

Zoya huffed and turned off the lights with a small smile playing on her lips... and then she walked towards Fahad's room...

.......................

Zoya was standing outside their room, thinking about knocking or not.... when the door got opened, and Zoya looked at Fahad, who was going to come out...

Fahad who was waiting for Zoya, looked at the time and was about to go to dua's room to call Zoya.... he opened the door to see zoya was standing there looking at him... fahad smiled on which zoya looked down and then listened... "i was going to call you!"

Saying this fahad moved aside, and then Zoya entered into the room... white fahad coming behind her...

Zoya was feeling so much different feelings having been close to her...

when she stopped at the Center in the room making, Fahad stood right behind her...

Fahad felt her feelings and slowly pushed his hands on her waist and wrapped it around her waist.

with his head rested on her shoulder and his nose touching the sides of the neck...

Zoya felt his hands around her waist, which made her breath go uneven and

when his nose touched the side of her neck, Zoya gulped hard while taking his name "fadi!"

Fahad smiled and said, still nuzzling in the side of her neck, "damn, how much i missed listening my name from your mouth!"

Saying that, he held her more tightly, Zoya's hands went to his hand, which rested on her stomach.... both stood there, feeling each other's presence closing their eyes.... filling their hearts....

....................

Some more moments of fahad and zoya to come!
Do tell about the update!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye