Chapter 31

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Post breakfast

.....................

Zoya was in her room, sitting on the bed with her dupatta now set on her shoulder...

while dua was all the time behind her teasing her... "come on bhabhi, tell me na!"

Zoya rolled her eyes as she listened to the same sentence from dua.

while looking at the dress she had to wear for the walima function... "dua out of the room, or else i will call fahad!"

Zoya spoke to dua, who looked at Zoya with her open mouth and said "how mean! What if you are officially my bhabhi, now you will complain bhaijaan about me?"

Zoya raised her brows at dua, who was standing looking at her....

But before she could say anything else, the door of the room got opened, and both the girls turned to see fahad coming inside the room.... Zoya looked at dua, who closed her mouth, not saying anything... "what happened?"

Fahad asked, looking at both Zoya and Dua... on which Zoya passed a smile to him and said "nothing, dua was asking me something!"

And Zoya smirked at dua, who spoke immediately... "no bhaijaan nothing at all! I was just going!"

Saying so, dua glared at Zoya, who waved a bye to dua and she went away, closing the door....

As dua went away, Fahad sat on the bed and asked Zoya, still looking at the door... "what happened to her?"

Zoya laughed, saying "nothing, chuck it!"

Fahad raised his one eyebrow at her, who blinked her eyes.... fahad mouthed an okay and zoya got up from the bed... she took her dress from the bed, and was about to walk away, when fahad held her hand and made her sit on his lap with her dress in her hands... "fadi!"

Zoya said, looking at him, who asked "what?"

He asked, innocently, making Zoya roll her eyes... and she sat comfortably on his lap.

who smiled widely and wrapped his arms around her waist... "g?"

Zoya asked Fahad, who simply nuzzled in her neck, making her smile...

"you know how much i waited to have you here in my room, damn those 6 years were the longest years of my life! You were so far from me!"

They then looked at Zoya, who too moved her gaze to his face when Fahad continued.

"i asked you to do the rusksati then only, so i could take you with me!"

Zoya smiled and moved her hand on his face, creasing his cheek "I couldn't do that fadi! My Ammi was not fine! And if i would have gone with you than who would have been with ammi? Also i was angry on you that you didn't told me about that earlier!"

Fahad chuckled and leaning forward, kissed her softly, making Zoya smile within the kiss...

Breaking the kiss, Fahad nuzzled her neck when Zoya said "fadi leave me na! I have to check my scarf, also dua is not helping me!"

Fahad looked at her and asked "to call anyone else! Where is ammi?"

Zoya looked at him before telling him

"ammi was here sometime ago, even she was the one who gave me the things, but i have to keep them together to take them!"

Fahad huffed and asked "acha what will i get?"

"Huh!" Zoya spoke with a frown when Fahad told her, "arey! I mean what will i get if i let you go get ready?"

Zoya rolled her eyes, wriggling to get up... "arey no i am serious!"

Zoya looked at him and asked "what you want?"

Fahad smirked and spoke "a long honeymoon with my wife! Where no one will disturb us!"

Zoya looked at him with an open mouth and then hit his chest, saying "sorry to burst your bubble but you have to go to office a day after tomorrow!"

Fahad closed his eyes and dropped his bead on her shoulder, muttering harmless curses!

Zoya took her dress along with her jewelery placing it in the bag...

she turned to Fahad, who was busy on his mobile... "fadi get up, you have to drop us at the salon"

Fahad looked at Zoya, who was already in her hijab, and her things were packed...

He stood up at the same time the door knocked, so Zoya opened the door to see hiba who spoke "bhabhi khala is calling you downstairs! You have to go to salon!"

Zoya nodded and Hiba went away while Fahad came and took the things. Zoya went down with her....

Sitting in the car beside Fahad... Zoya looked behind where Alya and Dua were sitting...

she chuckled at dua, who pouted at zoya and then zoya sat straight while fahad started the car to drop the trio at the salon...

.......................

How was it?
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye