Chapter 75

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments can be done...

.....................

Zoya put the veil on hadia's head when the door was opened and amna came inside with zahid and zubair... zoya looked at them abd then at fahad... on which zahid said "bhai hum ly ky aty hayn!" (Bhai we will being her!)

Zoya smiled and nodding her head at hadia and patted her cheek... after that she walked out with fahad... both walked down and as they reached the last stair they saw dua standing in front them "kya ho rha hai ghaar mein?" (What is going on in here?)

She raised her brows on ehich zoya pulled her to the kitchen while fahad nodded his head in disbelief... he walked out to the garden when the men were sitting and his eyes fell on his best friend "Momin!"

Momin looked at fahad and coming there hugged him... pulling back fahad asked "finally yaad a gai pakistan ki?" (Finally you remember Pakistan!)

Momin chuckled and spoke "acha na, aunty kidher hayn?" (Leave that! Where is aunty?)

Fahad smiled at him and walked with him to the main door... there stood aisha... "ammi!" (Mother)

Fahad called her making her turn ans she looked at momin with a smile "Momin tum yahan? Kesy hi beta?" (Momin you here? How are you son?)

She asked lovingly making momin smile and he bend hus head in front aisha who kept her hand over his head... doing so he smiled at her and told her "kaal hi aya hun wapis, or phir fahad ny bataya ky arham ka nikkah hai! To mein a gaya sab sy milny!" (I came back uesterday and then fahad told me about arham's marriage so i came!)

Aisha smiled and said "yeh to bht acha kiya! Ammi nhi ai?" (That very good! Didn't you mother came?)

Momin went silent for a few second before saying with a fake smile "nhi unko koi kaam tha!" (No actually she had some work!)

Aisha smiled and patted his shoulder saying "koi baat nhi! Chalo tum log betho molvi sahab a rhy hayn! Raheel lyny gaya hua hai unko!" (Its okay! Okay you guys sit the molvi <the islamic religious teacher> is coming! Raheel had gone to take him!)

Both fahada nd momin nodded and walked to others sitting there... while arham looked at fahad with questioning eyes who blinked his eyes making arham let out a breath of relief...

.......................

While here inside the kitchen zoya tols dua everything who was listening to her with wide mouth... zoya closed her mouth and spoke "ab chup chap bahir chalo! Nikkah shuru hony wala hai!" (Now keep quite and come out! Nikkah is gonna start!)

Saying so she was about to walk away but dua held her hand saying "hadia?"

Zoya smiled and spoke "she is fine, fahad ny pucha tha aik baar phir, or usny han ki kaha!" (Fahad again asked her and she said yes!)

Dua huffed a breath and then both walked out... coming there they saw hadia coming down with zahid and zubair on her either side and then she sat on the couch with her face covering with the veil....

Zoya's eyes moved to the entrace to see her family was there... she smiled and walking to them greeted them and made them sit... at last she looked at zubiya who smiled at her and hugged her... as they all seated iqbal came inside with the molvi... while ahmed,fahad and  raheel were coming inside behind them...

Soon the molvi sat there as he asked "Hadia Iqbal bintay Iqbal Butt kia apko Arham khan wald Ayaz khan sy nikkah qabool ha" (do you Hadia Iqbal daughter of Iqbal Butt accept Arham Khan son of Ayaz Khan as your husband?)

Hadia looked up at her father and then her eyes moved to zoya and zubiya who were standing beside each other... zoya smiled at her and zubiya too smile making her say the words... "Qabool hai!" (I accept!)

The molvi sahab again asked twice... and at last hadia accepted him as her husband... iqbal kissed hadia's head before walking out with the men while the girls congratulated hadia who was crying... not because of the things happened before... but because the shiver that ran down her body while signing the papers... in a blink her life is changed... because of knowing that she would be leaving her family soon... all the things came up in her mind making her tears flow... whil amna sat beside her daughter and hugged her with some tears also coming out of her eyes...

Zoya smiled looking at tem and wiped the lone tears which left her eye and then hugged hadia after other and spoke patting her cheek "mubarik ho!" (Congratulations!)

Hadia passed her a small smile while they listened dua "aww jethani or devrani ka pyar to dekhy!" (Aww look at the love of the sister-in-laws!)

Listening to her zoya rolled her eyes while hadai laughed with others...

.......................

Here outside the molvi said the same lines he asked to hadia "Arham Khan wald Ayaz Khan kia apko Hadia Iqbal bintay Iqbal Butt sy nikkah qabool ha" (do you arham khan son of ayaz khan accept Hadia Iqbal daughter of  Iqbal Butt as your wife?)

Arham took a deep breath as he said those words "Qabool hai" (i accept)

He repeated the same answer for two more times and the whole arena was filled with congratulations... the all hugged arham while iqbal too hugged her saying "aj sy meri beti tumhari hui! Uska dehan rakhna!" (From today my daughter is yours! Keep her safe!)

Arham smiled and held iqbal's hand saying "uncle ab sy wo meri izzat hai! Mein usko puar khayal rakhun ga Insha Allah!" (Uncle she is my honour now! I will take care of her Insha Allah!)

Iqbal smiled and patted his head while arham looked at fahad who came and hugged him... pulling back he patted his shoulder and then went inside....

.......................

Here it is!
Thou i am thinking so end this one like it is going
And write a book two about how i thought that story should be!
Only the Arham-Zubiya-Hadia part!
As the story of Fahad and Zoya is going just the way i wanted!
And Dua and Momin's story is to be started so i can work on the perfectly!
Yes alot to go ahead with fahad and zoya which i think you will love while the other couple starts its journey!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye