Chapter 53

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Fahad turned his head towards the passenger seat to smile brightly as he saw his wife sleeping with her head tilted to the right... smiling at her he again looked ahead and then at the time... it was 11:27 pm... and they still have 10 mins to reach home... he smiled remembering how his wife literally pulled him everywhere and he being a great husband did everything she wanted and now after having their dinner both were returning home...

Fahad parked the car in front the main door and looked st zoya.. he put his one hand on her cheek and creased it calling her name "zoi! Jaan!" Zoya groaned and moved her head on the other side... fahad nodded in disbelief and spoke touching her cheek with his thumb "zoi get up we are home!" Zoya opened her eyes slowly and looked at fahad who smiled at her saying "lets go inside!" Zoya yawned while nodding her head and then both came out with zoya with his eyes half open half closed....

fahad he took all the bags which zoya shopped and walked behind her inside home... taking the key fahad opened the door making zoya walk inside as he walked behind her.... he then spoke "you go to the room i will come telling ammi" zoya just nodded and went to the room while fahad walked to her parents room door and opening it a bit called aisha "ammi!" And in an instant he got a reply "you came!" Fahad peeped inside and looked at his mother who turned on the lamp still laying...

fahad smiled and entered inside "we just came! You sleep! Okay?" Aisha nodded and looked at his hands which were filled with bags.... so she asked "what is this?" Fahad looked at his hands and spoke after chuckling "your daughter-in-law's!" Aisha smiled and then fahad came out walking to his room....

he came to the room and saw his wife offering the prayer.... a smile reached his lips and he placed the bags near the computer table.... after that he started to take off her shoes when zoya completed her prayer and looked at fahad.... he smiled at her and stood up who to stood up folding the prayer mat... fahad came forward and kissed her forehead... "ill come after changing!" Zoya nodded at him and walked to the bed while fahad went to change...

Fahad came to bed to see zoya laying facing his side of the bed... fahad laid down and held her hand... zoya looked at him who eyed her to come close... soon zoya was laying next to him on his pillow when fahad pecked her cheek and moved a bit down placing his head on her collarbone... zoya just smiled and hugged him close to her saying "i made you tired by walking this much! You also have to go to office tomorrow!" Fahad just snuggled to her neck and spoke slowly "you didn't made me tired! Just wann be close to you for a while!" Zoya kissed his hair and with one hand creaseing his hair spoke "sleep fadi!" And she felt fahad kissing her neck making her smile....

......................

Everyone was sitting on the dinning tabke having their breakfast... while eating it ahmed spoke to fahad "fahad, in the evening call a renovator!" Fahad frowned for a second before asking "renovator! Why?" Ahmed looked at him telling him "to renovate arham's room!" Arham looked at ahmed saying "why chachu?" The youngers lookrd at ahmed while aisha was having her breakfast silently "arey! You are our son and soon you will be getting married! So your room should also be like other rooms, just a bit work till then you can stay at the guest room!" Arham just stayed silent while fahad smiled and nodded his head saying "okay abbu i will call for it!" Saying so he stood up saying "i am getting late! So Allah Hafiz everyone!" He looked at zoya who smiled at him and stood up... walking with fahad to the main door zoya said a good bye to him... after fahad sat on his bike and drove off zoya came inside and completed her breakfast...

......................

After the breakfast zoya was in the kitchen with aisha cleaning it.... while dua had gone to do make her room.... and arham was in his room... after sometime dua and arham both came to the kitchen and sat on the counter... zoya looked at them while washing the dishes and raised her eyebrows... on which arham spoke "chachi!" Aisha looked at the back to see him sitting and asked "yes arham?" On this arham told her "lets go for shopping!" Aisha turned fully to him while dua spoke excitedly "yes lets go! I am all ready!" Aisha glared at her daughter and then asked arham "but why?" "Just like that! And we will have lunch also! The treat will be on me!" Zoya smiled at him while aisha was about to say something but arham spoke out "plz chachi!" Aisha nodded and then soon they all went to get ready as arham called for an uber...

........................

Another flop update...
How was it?
Do tell about it!
Next will be fun

#OkThanksBye