||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||

Start from the beginning

Arjun's POV:

A palanquin is approaching the mandir... I was going to mandir for the puja..... There I saw a huge gather around the palanquin.... I also went there to see what's happening......
I'm feeling something different as I approaching towards the palanquin... It seems as if I'll get which I never had, which I always crave for..... But I don't know what is that....
Now I'm standing straight in front of the palanquin....... There the curtain of the palanquin removed slightly........

 There the curtain of the palanquin removed slightly

A beautiful face appears in front of me... No no.... She's not only beautiful... She's gorgeous, she has ethereal beauty...... She's like goddess herself.....

I'm drowned in those black orbs

I'm drowned in those black orbs..... She's also gazing into my hazels.... Her gazing tells me that I'm lucky..... Everyone says that I have charm.... But in front of her I'm standing like love-sick man.... I've no idea about love at first sight..... But if it is what I'm feeling now then it indeed love in first sight.......... She's still gazing into my eyes.... I'm staring in her lotus like eyes..... But..... The palanquin started to move...... But I'm still staring her...... But in some time the palanquin moved inside the mandir.... It crossed my eye sight.... I'm feeling a pinch of pain in my heart..... I can't understand why I'm feeling that.... But all I could say I'm feeling a void in my heart, a unfillable gap.......

Taking the flowers I'm going to mandir....... I worshipped my aradhya, devo ke dev mahadev.......... After puja I went out from the mandir..... But suddenly I realized that I've forgot to take my bag which I kept in the mandir..... So I again went for mandir..... I saw a person in yellow attire is there supervising the feast which is arranged for poor people... The man seems to madhav..... But I thought why would he be here...... So not losing my time there I went to mandir..... But I got awestrucked seeing the scene in front of my eyes... She... The girl whom I met at the outskirts of mandir...... She's here..... She's sitting in front of the God..... But.... She.. She's holding the flower which I gave to mahadev..... I heard her saying something......

Draupadi : mahadev.... Madhav kehte hain ki aap spasht uttar dete hain.......to fir mujhe bhi uttar dijiye na?

Arjun : avasya.... Mahadev sabhi uttar spasht dete hain.....
I don't know why I've said this....... I mean it's like the word automatically comes from my mouth....... She's startled hearing my voice she looks at me