C H A P T E R F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Yo! Raegan, wait up," Terrance called out, slowing down as he caught up with her. "What's wrong with you?"

Raegan rolled her eyes and she turned around to face him. "What do you want?"

Terrance scrunched up his face, "What's your problem?"

"Listen, we don't know each other and I would like to keep it that way," Raegan said, irritation laced in her tone. "Please, just leave me the hell alone."

Raegan started walking and out the corner of her eye, she spotted Justin walking in her direction. Raegan turned around, looking for a place to quickly duck off.

"Rae!" Justin sighed, now standing in front of her. "You can't ignore me forever, we gotta talk."

Raegan adjusted her purse on her shoulder, looking at him. "I have a class in twenty minutes, I really don't have the time to talk."

"Just give me five minutes," Justin begged, gently grabbing her hand. "Please."

Raegan looked down at her Apple Watch before nodding, "Five minutes, and then I'm gone."

"It was just a dance, I didn't think you would mind." Justin sighed, causing Raegan to raise her eyebrow and snatch her hand back.

"It's another girl shaking their ass on you, why would you think I would be okay with that?" Raegan questioned. "It's bad enough that bitches try and throw themselves at you when I'm around."

"I was wrong, I shouldn't have allowed that to go down," Justin apologized, grabbing her waist. "You're my girl, and I should've had enough sense to know that you wouldn't be okay with that. Please forgive me."

"What about the lying? You said you were staying home," Raegan crossed her arms over her chest. "You have two minutes."

"I didn't lie. I was originally staying home but then the boys wanted to go to the party, so I decided to tag along," Justin answered. "That's the truth."

Raegan looked at him before playfully rolling her eyes, "Fine. I forgive you."

Justin smiled, pecking her lips. "You gon' help me study for my sociology test? It's tomorrow afternoon."

"Yeah, I can help you," Raegan playfully rolled her eyes, looking down at her watch. "I gotta go! I don't wanna be late. I'll see you later!"

•••

Terrance walked down the sidewalk, completely oblivious to everything going on around him

Terrance walked down the sidewalk, completely oblivious to everything going on around him. He felt a slight tug on his arm, causing him to stop.

"Wassup," Terrance spoke, taking in her appearance.

"Hey, you didn't call me after the party," Kai chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Did something happen? You forgot about me already?"

Terrance laughed lightly, shaking his head in the process. "Nah, I ain't forget about you. I just had a lot going on."