[21] Life Changing

En başından başla

"Are you kids okay?" The Sheriff asked and Stiles hugged him. They all nodded and started to leave, Scott, Stiles and Madi staying behind with the Sheriff.

"You sure it was Derek Hale?" The sheriff asked as they walked out of the building. Madison took a deep breath of the fresh air. Ten minutes ago she was thinking she would never be able to go outside again.

"Yes." Scott answered.

"I saw him too." Stiles said finally going along with the lie. Madison stayed quiet, not wanting in on the lie.

"What about the janitor?" Madison asked.

"We're still looking." The sheriff answered.

"Did you check under the bleachers." Scott asked him.

"Yes Scott we looked. We pulled them out just like you asked theres nothing." The Sheriff answered.

"I'm not making this up." Scott said.

"I know I believe you I do." The Sheriff said with a tone that made it obvious that he didn't believe Scott

"No you don't. You have a her look like you feel bad for me." Scott stated as Stiles and Madi watched on the side. "Like you wanna believe me but I know you don't."

"Listen, we're gonna search this whole school. We're gonna find him, okay?" The sheriff reassured Scott. "I promise." Someone called the sheriff. "Stay. The three of you." He said before walking away.

"Well we survived!" Stiles exclaimed. "You know, we outlasted the Alpha. It's still good, right being alive?"

"When we were in the chemistry room he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us?" Scott asked not understanding what happened. "You don't think it knew exactly where we were?"

"Well how come we're still alive?" Madi asked.

"It wants me in its pack. But think first, I have to get rid of my old pack." Scott stated making Stiles and Madi look at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean? What old pack?" Stiles asked.

"Allison. Jackson, Lydia." Scott started. "You two." Scott said making Madi's eyebrow lift in surprise.

"The alpha doesn't want to kill us." Stiles said coming to a realization.

"It wants me to do it." Scott said. They stood in silence as Madi thought about. She honestly wasn't worried about it. Scott knew how to control his werewolf side, mostly. And it's Scott we're talking about. The boy who can't even kill a spider with out his sisters help. He's not capable of killing. "And that's not even the worst part."

"How in holy hell is that not the worst part Scott?" Stiles asked.

"Because when he made me shift, I wanted to do it." Scott explained to them. "I wanted to kill you. All of you." Madison mouth opened in shock. Okay, maybe he was cable of killing.

Scott noticed something behind Stiles and Madi's back. They turned around and looked in shock. They walked to the ambulance in disbelief.

"There you are." Deaton said sitting on the back on the ambulance getting check by the paramedic.

"How?" Scott asked confused. "How did you,"