P L A Y L I S T

"I tried to scream but my head was underwater, they called me weak, like I'm not just somebody's daughter"

EVERYTHING I WANTED – BILLIE EILISH

"Nobody tells you when you're just a kid, that the rules all change, you gotta lose to win, so I sit back and just enjoy the ride, watch my worries, wave goodbye"

THIS BABY DON'T CRY – K. FLAY

"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me", I can't help this awful energy, god damn right, you should be scared of me, who is in control?"

CONTROL – HALSEY

"Never gon' get away, never gon' get away, never gon' break their chains, watching me patiently, watching me patiently, watching me take the blame"

BLAME IT ON THE KIDS – AViVA

"Shit them all festival, laugh at the beautiful, it's just a nod to the canon. Simple man Stan can't stand up on the beautiful, it's just a nod to the canon."

INTRO – ALT J

"Built an opera house for you in the deepest jungle, and I walked across its stage, singing with my eyes closed"

OPERA HOUSE – CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

"One more time for my taste, see me fall from your eyes to your waist, one more time for my taste, drink this wine from your sweet, from your case"

TASTE – RHYE

"Rip currents surround me, to the rhythm of our melody, it's carving out our ship, as at the waves are coming in"

ISLANDS – ZOLA BLOOD

"I am lost in a rainbow, now our rainbow is gone, overcast by your shadow, as our worlds move on"

IN THIS SHIRT – THE IRREPRESSIBLES

"Look how you found me, no one else sees this but you, but you, 'Cause once you told me If something's missing in me, to go and find it in you"

MESSAGES FROM HER – SABRINA CLAUDIO

"She knows what I think about, and what I think about, one love, two mouths, one love, one house, no shirt, no blouse, just us, you'll find out, nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no"

SWEATER WEATHER – JAMES HARRIS (COVER)

"Yeah, I thought I had a feeling before, and now you're closin' the door, because you don't want me comin' in"

BEAT IT – LIL PEEP

"I could still hear your voice, I ain't got no choice, 'Cause I'm here all alone, I know I can't wait 'til you get home"