Namjoon didn't waste time in picking the toddler up as soon as the man left. Once the alpha saw the poor pup's face, he was more than surprised.

"Hobi?! What happened?!" Namjoon exclaimed, seething in disgust and anger. He can't believe that Lord Jung would kick his son out and leave him in the middle of the forest!

"Noona awpha! Papa un Mama no want Hobi no mowe!" Hoseok cried as he leaned against Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon suppressed a growl and his enraged pheromones as much as he could. He wanted to strangle the Jungs for throwing Hoseok out because his older sister has already presented as an alpha, therefore not needing him anymore as an alpha heir is ensured. Then the alpha saw bruises and cuts on Hoseok's legs, arms and face which made Namjoon even more furious as it reminded him of his mother's doing.

"Okay Hobi, I'll take you with me to my home and get you treated alright?" Namjoon said, to which Hoseok softly nodded at as he try to wipe his tears away.

The alpha carried Hoseok in his arms with the basket still on his back. He's carrying a very heavy load but nothing that he can't endure as he picked up the pace towards home, careful not to trip or stumble, he reminded himself that he has a child with him.

The shack could now be seen as Namjoon got closer. Seokjin could be seen watering the flowers outside while Yoongi sat on a blanket placed on the grass with his wooden toys all over him.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called out, panting heavily as he started to lose stamina.

"Joonie you're late- Gods! What happened?!" Seokjin exclaimed, dropping the pail with water on the ground, making Yoongi look up from his toys and into the omega's direction.

"The Jungs are sick people! I saw Lord Jung earlier trying to abandon Hoseok in the middle of the forest and when the toddler wouldn't let go of him, he slapped Hoseok off!" Namjoon seethed but still suppressed his pheromones to not scare the toddler as he passed the crying Hoseok over to Seokjin.

"Oh poor thing." Seokjin sighed. "Don't cry love, you're safe here in our arms. You wouldn't mind living with us right?" 

"Weally? Hobi wiv wif kind mistws?" Hoseok asked, looking at Seokjin with glassy but hopeful eyes.

"Of course love. And please, call me Seokjin hyung and call him Namjoon hyung okay?" Seokjin smiled as he gestured at the alpha who made a gentle wave at the pup.

"Joon hyungie! Jinnie hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed happily, making the omega and Namjoon smile. "Hobi play wif Yoonie?"

"How about we clean you up first, love?" Seokjin suggested as he carried Hoseok over to the stream.

"I wuv bath." Hoseok replied timidly.

Yoongi on the other hand stared at Hoseok and Seokjin in confusion before looking at Namjoon who set his basket on the table outside.

Namjoon sighed. He doesn't mind Hoseok living with them but he can't help but still be disgusted at the Jungs. If he and Seokjin were to have pups of their own in the future, he would love them all equally and cherish them, no matter the rank.

The alpha have always dreamed and wanted to be a father, getting to see his pups grow, teaching them values of good manner and right conduct, scolding them when they get naughty, spending valuable time with them, going on road trips with them and finally, walk his omega pup down the aisle if he were to have an omega, cheer and support his alpha pup when they found their mate. 

Namjoon took the herbs out and placed them in their designated baskets under the table. Seokjin would mill them later on. He then took the fat rabbit out and went to the entrance of the forest, hiding behind the bushes before skinning and cleaning the rabbit. He can't possibly let Yoongi or Hoseok see that scene.