†-.•~✥~•.-†

Start from the beginning

Y/n~
"....oh-....h-hello alucard..." You smiled as he began to walk and stand next to you.
" so thats what this tower is called ...well obviously with the large clock ...." you awkwardly spoke while hugging yourself against the balcony.

"The view from up here is absolutely amazing....I dont think ive ever been this high up to the sky before...." you accompanied his gaze out ahead, smiling and enjoing the breez around you. You pushed aside your bashfulness as best as you could, but still your cheeks flushed with a faint shade of pink.

He leaned forward resting his arms against the platform of the towers balcony.
His eyes then turn towards the left of him where you stood. He tilted his head and gazed at you as you spoke.

Alucard~
" yes it is, I often come here to look at the scenery every once in a while... and it never disappoints... "

He watched as your h/length danced in the wind from the breeze. And how the red and orange hues of the sunset caseted onto you. Afterwards he continued to gaze out into the view before you turned to look at him.

Y/n~
"....hmm....yeah I can see why..."
you spoke with a small smile, cheeks still flushing a little as you try to hide it.
There was a bit of awkward tension after the conversation falterd for a bit.
And the wind was starting to get stronger due to a potential storm coming.

Alucard~
"....you...aren't still worried about what happened the night before ...are you?...
I feel as though you've been avoiding me because of it..." he tilted his head a bit in question, his left brow arching curiously.

Your eyes widened for a moment as you gazed out at the view, your cheeks flushing a bit more now. Your shoulders perked up a bit from the sudden question and you did your best to avoid his gaze.

Y/n~
"...h-huh?...oh ....w~well..." you stammered a bit.
You softly cleared your throat while crossing your arms.
"...In all honesty I still feel terribly guilty for running into you during the night....e-especially when you weren't fully clothed..."
Your cheeks flushed more and you glanced up at the sky hoping to calm them down. As if that will help.

Y/n~
" Im..sorry , I wasn't trying to avoid you on purpose..." " It was just...embarrassing to face you earlier in the day..."
"....N-NOT THat you're embarrassing!, ...I ment Me BeIng embarrassed By SeEiNg Y-you...LIke that..."
You swallowed softly while trying to explain. Blush still dusting your cheeks.
A nervous smile forming a bit as you looked the other way.

Y/n~
"..d-do you understand what I mean?...."
You finally had the courage to look up at him, and suddenly you heard him laughing. His shoulders heaving a bit as he laughed.

Your eyes widened again and then reverted back to thier natural state as you looked over at him slightly surprised. He smiled and ran his fingers through the front of his golden hair.
Leaning back against the tower balcony before looking over at you calmy.

Alucard~
"...I allready told you ..it was fine, it was only an accident for you bumping into me. Besides...it was my fault anyway, I didn't bring with me a proper change of clothing because I simply forgot too.
So please forgive me for that, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable in any way..."
He spoke softly and continued to gaze out into the view.

You looked at him in a bit of disbelief, your flushed cheeks dialing down in color a bit.

Y/n~
"....I-Its not that you made me uncomfortable..."
You glanced away while mumbling a bit. He was still able to hear you though, no matter how low you spoke.

"....But how is it that you were so calm about the whole thing..?

Alucard looked at you. Shrugged his shoulders and continued to look out into the forest view surrounding the castle.
You saw his cheeks were flushing a little.