~.•❤♡♡•.~

_______🕯_______

Listen to Daybreak: A Castlevania Arrangement by Fantompr on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/yAcYK

^ ^ ^
| | |

Please listen to this while reading if you can~🍷
Copy paste it within soundcloud to find it easier, then play it on repeat while reading ^^

_______🕯_______

Later in the night, Alucard was in his room. leaning against the entrance of his balcony.
A small orb shimmered within his palm, his slender fingers rolling the sphere when gazing at it.

Its been a long time since he's held her. Your conversation from earlier made alucard remember his familiar, holding her with a slight sad expression.
He imagined her breaking out of her protective shell at any moment, like a baby bird hatching from an egg.

he recalled the memories of his fairy familiar ,always following his mother Lisa around the castle, and the memorable lullaby her and his mother would sing to him as a child.

Will she ever come out ? alucard thought while holding her up towards the moonlight.
He could see her sleeping form, her small body in a Fetal position.
Wings wrapped around her loosely.
Alucards lashed eyes casted and met halfway as he held the orb. He admired her for a little while longer, eventually placing her back in the safe box he kept her in.

He let out a soft sigh as he walked out of his room and into his balcony.
Gazing at the scenery distracted his thoughts temporarily, pinching the bridge of his nose with a small sigh before turning back into his room again.

Perhaps more reading will distract his mind from pondering over everything that's happened. He very much didn't want to think about you leaving , his heart ached from the thought of it.

Books were at his bedside and for the rest of the night he stayed within his room reading.

________________~°•.🕯.°•~________________

The next morning, the sky was dark with gray clouds it was raining and you could here the calming patter of the rain against the castle. Even the sound of thunder was calming.

It was a peaceful morning and you woke up feeling much better, the remedy had worked. Brushing a few strands of your H/C hair from your face you slipped out from the bed covers. With a light wave of your hand, you lit a few candles in the dim morning light using your power. Gazing at a nearby mirror to see if your cheeks were still flushed of fever. you sighed in relief, and smiled over to D/N who was yawing with a slight tail wag. He was stretching his paws and legs and in that same moment there were a few knocks at the door.

Your eyes widened and you looked back into the mirror , quickly calming some of the bed head strands of your hair before reaching the door.

Alucard gave a small smile as you opened the door.

Alucard~

Did i wake you?..."

you shook your head slightly

Alucard~

" I see, well how are you feeling ?" he gazed at you, eyes analyzing to see any evident signs of a fever. you felt a little guilty for making him worry so much but at the same time it made you happy and you secretly liked it.

Unaware himself he stepped closer to you and he reached to touch your forehead. his touch was gentle and your eyes gazed elsware as your pulse skipped a beat from the gesture .His expression was calm , eyes glowing in the dark contrast of the chamber hallway as he stepped into your room. His expression softened and his brows met slightly together in almost a pained expression.