•{:'🕯':}•

Trevor~
" ..alucard....their wouldn't happen to be another bathing chamber ?..."

Alucard glanced up at trevor while placing a tray of cooked meat and warm bread onto the table.

Alucard~
" ...yes there's 3 actually, ill take you to one after you've had something to eat.
Figured of course, that you would like to freshen up too.

Now...I assume the girls are on there way here,correct?"
Trevor~
He silently nods while crossing his arms.
He stood next to one of the dinning chairs, gazing at the food as his tummy growled with hunger.

Alucard~
"..... if you cant bare to wait, im not stopping you from helping yourself...."
Trevor~
" tsk-..I can wait ...."

Following behind sypha as you both finally reach the dinning room, you're nose catches a mouthwatering aroma of baked bread.

Sypha~
" wait for what?.."

Alucards and tevors gaze meeting the two aproching girls, walking towards the dinning table.

Alucard~
" For the both of you to join us of course"
Alucard swiftly pulls out a chair for you and sypha.
Trevor then sits besides sypha, resting his arms onto the table.

" was the bathing chamber both to your likeing?

Y/n~
" it was lovely, thank you for letting sypha and I use it..."
Sypha smiling while nodding in agreement.

Alucard~
" you're welcome...now im sure you all must be hungry, lets eat."

Trevor~
" oh thank god..~'"
He quickly picked up the silverware alucard had laid down on the tables earlier.
Practically drooling, he took the first bite of meat ,sitting back in his chair and calming his hunger from the past 2 days without food. Trevors expression relaxed then gazed at the food in awe.
"....christ... thats actually really good..."
He softly mumbled under his breath while scowling a bit.

The rest of the crew laughing from watching trevors reaction of tasting alucards cooking.

Y/n~
" Alucard you made all of this food?"
Your brow arched curiously, part of you secretly impressed.

Alucard~
" I did..trevor helped with adding some leftover salted spices. However Its not much...I could only find meat and some ingredients to make bread from scratch."
honestly, belmont is exaggerating...its just his hunger talking."
Alucard smiled while pouring water into syphas cup and into yours.

Trevor~
"...beer?"
Alucard~
" ..do you really think there would be ale here ?"
Alucard rolled his eyes while setting the water kettle onto the table.

Sypha nudging trevor by the elbow in disbelief, while you quietly giggled to yourself.

Sypha~
" im sure TRevor- appreciates the water and the meal, though its a shame hes having a hard time to say thank you.."
Sypha speaks softly while bringing the cup to her lips and taking a sip of water while giving trevor the side eye.

Alucard~
" Its fine ...would wine suffice ?...Id have to look later but im sure there are bottles around."

  _______________~ '🕯'~________________

30 min later~

After they all ate together in the dinning room, alucard remembered to fetch the wine he mentioned to find earlier.
trevor accompanied alucard to help him find the wine.
Leaving you and sypha in the dining room ,giving you both the chance to converse again.