Chapter 16 Him

LISA

Aishh please cooperate arsggh! Why won't it work!. We been here in one booth where you will win a staff toys if you hit the jackpot, basically I can't get it because this game don't cooperate with me.

I already tried it, this is my 5th time to try it again because Jennie want the brown teddy bear so I really need to get it.

"Lis it's alright we should tried some other booth"Jennie told me while giving me a reassuring look.

I sigh before trowing the last ball I have restlessly, Were about to go try some other game when the game owner called us.

"Wait Ms.!"He yell me and Jennie both turn around and look at him.

"You won the jackpot"he said smiling.

I heard Jennie grasp while me I'm looking dumbfounded at him. I saw Jennie at the side of my eyes run toward the booth and jump looking at me excitedly.

"Lisa you won!"she said smiling widely showing her gummy smile.

I was stanned at my place when I saw her gummy smile for the first time, Jisoo's She's more  beautiful when she smile like that.

"Anything you want for your prize ma'am?"the owner ask I look at Jennie before pointing toward the little bear sitting at the side of the booth.

"That brown bear please"I told him he nodded before getting it and giving it to me.

I look at Jennie and saw her eyes shinning looking at my hand where I'm holding the bear she look at me I smile before handing it to her.

"Here it's for you"I said not looking at her while offering it with my right hand.

She shyly get it before giving me a gummy smile and I die for a moment just kidding.

"Thank you"she said while tacking some hair behind her ear.

I just turn around and start to walk again, I heard her calling my name but I never turn around I don't want her to see me like this f*ck why I'm blushing!.

I stop on my track when I heard her talking on her phone maybe her parents already finding her. Oh my god I don't want her parents to think that I'm a bad influence to her.

"Lis I think it's enough for today my parents is already looking for me"she told me a little disappoint flick to her eyes.

"Sure it's already getting late too"I reply to her.

We both head to the main door of the amusement park, I saw some guard and a black car waiting beside the gate.

I look at Jennie she seem thinking of something, I sigh and continue walking until we reach the gate. I saw a guy with a black suit walking toward our direction.

"Ms. Kim-" he got cut off by Jennie

"Let's go"Jennie said with authority.

"Good bye Lisa see you in school"she mumble softly that I'm just the one who heard it.

"Take care."I also mumble I saw her lips curve up a little before going toward the car.

The guy who approach us look at me from head to toe examining me he look at me in the eyes with blank face before getting inside.

"What a weirdo"I told to myself I look at Jennie for the last time before they drove away.

I sigh before walking my way to my apartment to have a good rest.

/////////////////////••••••••••

I finally arrived to my apartment i also text seulgi why I didn't attend classes today but I didn't tell her that I'm with Jennie Kim because I know she will definitely scold me.

When Im about to lay down and rest I heard my phone ring. I sat up on my bed and look toward my phone and saw my mom name on it. I immediately press the answer button and put it at the side of my ear.

"Hello mom"I said on the phone

"Hello to you too sweetie how was my baby?"she ask in sweet voice god I miss my mom.

"I'm doing okay mom what about you and dad?" I ask I also miss my dad.

"We're doing okay. sweetie by the way your auntie said that you should go to the hospital because your buddy already missing you there"she said that made me smile widely.

"Oh my god I forgot to visit him don't worry mom I'm going to visit him tomorrow"I told my mom.

"I gotta go sweetheart visit us when you have free time take care"she said goodbye

"Bye mom" I end the call and lay down on my bed

It's been awhile since I visit him I already miss him. I wish he will get well soon and I hope we can find a donor.

//////////////////////••••••••••••••

JENNIE

We arrive at my parents house and my bodyguard open the door for me. I got down of the car and proceed toward the main door of the mansion I sigh first before my bodyguard open it.

I walk inside our mansion go straight at the dining area. I immediately saw my dad and my mom sitting there I walk around the table and kiss my both dad and my mom cheeks.

"Hey sweetheart"my mom greet me with a smile I smile a little toward her and seat opposite to her.

"Where did you go this morning the principal said that you didn't attend any class"My dad said in deep voice.

"I-im with a friend"I said nervously while fidgeting on my seat my dad put down his fork and look at me.

"When did you learn to cut class Ruby Jane?"he ask me with the same voice.

"We're already late at our first period so we decide to-"my explanation got cut by the loud thud on the table I flinch a little scared to look at my dad.

"Just because you're already late at your first period.. it's doesn't mean you can already have fun"My dad exclaim.

"I'm sorry"I mumble while looking down.

"Make sure this won't happen again"my dad said I nodded...

What a day..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Enjoy!✨

Chaesoo is coming!!!!