Chapter 14 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

SEULGI

"Nayeon!"someone call nayeon name causing me to turn around and saw the queen bee.

"Why did you come here without informing us!?"she scold nayeon

"I was worried"She added

"I'm fine you don't have to worry"nayeon said nonchalantly.

"Next time inform us before going anywhere"Jennie exclaim nayeon scoff before rolling her eyes

"Yeah, yeah.. let's just go"Nayeon said before standing up leaving us here

I heard Jennie sigh before looking at me then to Lisa maybe checking Lisa, immediately cover Lisa on Jennie eyes when I remember that Lisa isn't on her disguise f*ck!.

"What are you waiting for let's go!"Nayeon yell at her I heard Jennie sigh

She look me and frown toward my action she stare at me for a moment before leaving us making me sigh in relief. We nearly caught.

I look at Lisa before helping her to stand up by putting her arm around me. I guide her out of the place because it's getting dark we still have classes tomorrow.

Aishh It's going to be hard to stand up tomorrow huhu. Well I don't have any choice because I chose to come with them aishh.

"If you're not my favorite cousin I already leave you here"I told her she just keep her head low.

I sigh before continue going to the parking lot, until I already see my car. I open the back seat before making Lisa lay there when I saw that she's safe. I walk around the car and step inside the driver seat.

I start the engine before driving off the place.

/////////////////////•••••••••••••••••

LISA

I woke up when I feel my head ache add to that my alarm start ringing causing my headache to worsen.

I lazily sit up on my bed before turning my alarm off. I massage my head before thinking what happened last night.

I grasp when I remember the scene in the dance floor oh god! We almost end up making out there f*ck ! I face palm myself when I remember what I call nayeon.

Why would I suddenly bring Jennie name there aishh nayeon might think that I like her best friend. I should say sorry to her.

We both drunk that night we both doesn't know what happening on our surrounding because of to much alcohol.

And I need to clarify everything to nayeon that everything we did was mistake and maybe I wouldn't bring the part where I said Jennie name, I wish she already forgot about it.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I stand up and go toward my bathroom washing my face before proceeding outside.

I should thank Seulgi from bringing me home safe haha. I really plan to make her come to us so there would be someone would look after me. I'm sorry seul.

I open my front door revealing the girl on my mind, I present to you 'Im Nayeon' she smiling widely at me.

"Good morning!"she cheerfully said

"Hey Nayeon"I exclaim she smile at me.

"What are doing here?"I added.

"I came her to fetch you..let's have breakfast together and i also want to drive you to school i heard that your bike isn't in great condition"she told me before proceeding inside my apartment.