Chapter 2 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳

Lisa POV

Im walking out angrily at the scene happen awhile ago. It because of that bitch girl after i help her she have the gut to push me, Urgggg! She ruin my day gosh!

She's lucky she's beautiful if its not aishhh! Why im even thinking! I mentally cursing at my self that i didn't notice tha im already infront of the library this is my favorite part of the school the library. I already get my schedule, my first period is vacant so i can go around.

I get inside the library and find something interesting book, i was looking around when a familiar book caught my attention. When im about to get it someone just pulled me toward her i know its her it because of her height but made me more shock when she kiss me wait! She's freaking kissing me fuck!

Her lips is so soft that i hesitate to pulled away but duh! Still she dont know me and she might think of me to someone.

I push her slightly and holding her both shoulder she's still panting i look at her and my eyes widen when i saw her face fuck! she's the girl early.

When we heard a foot step that made her alarm she's trying to climb my lips again but im enough to stop her.

"Hey Ms jennie right?"I ask she nodded i raise my brow

"Just go with the flow please i promise to explain"She said and pulling me by the nape and peck my lips she just stay like that.

What's the fun of that right? Why not give a show i said to myself and pull hee body closer to me closing the gab between us she grasp but before she could pull away a already place my hand on her waist moving my lips enjoying how soft her lips is.

She respond to deepen the kiss its getting heat alreay i pull away slowly kissing her jaw down to her neck not forgetting to leave a mark. I kiss her colar bone until i heard her moan.

Her eyes widen before covering her mouth using her palm. I hold her hand away from her mouth amd smile at her.

"Its alright love"I said and capture her lips again she sigh in content while wrapping her arm around my neck.

"Jennie!"I heard a man voice calling her but we didn't stop and continue kissing each other.

"Jennie!!"The voice got louder, Jennie hesitate to pulled away before sending me a shy smile she look behind me and look coldly at the man behind me.

"Kai"She said coldly

"Why are kissing ramdom person just to pissed me off huh!?"The guy said angrily wait! he's the ice cream guy

"She not a ramdom person kai she ahmm"She said i take that as i cue to inroduce myself

"Im Lalisa Kang Jennie's future girlfriend"i said i didn't offer my hand to him aishh this bitch she need to thank me after this aisaahhh! Why im even helping her

"Tss her future girlfriend pfttt HAHAHAHA"This guy laugh while holding his stomach

But made me shock when jennie grab my arm and hug it, i look at her she look up at me and smile thanking me for saving her.

"Why are you laughing? She one of my suitor kai so what is funny about it?"she ask coldly the guy stop laughing and grit his teeth.

"Ow you have a suitor again then lets see how far she can survive"Kai said while clenching his fist.

"Can you just stop bothering me kai im so sick of you"Jennie said pulling me leaving kai standing there glaring at me

'I'll kill you bitch' He mouth at me i reply back using the same method

'I'll be waiting'i mouth back while waving at him that made him more mad.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

So you guys decide that this will be a g!p story

I just want to say thank you to authornim Clarry9 for the stolen kiss thank u again💖

You must read some of her/his story

-❤