♥25♥ Wake up to reality

Start from the beginning

Eijirou whistled again. After he was done, he smiled, "He's here." 

"Who-" 

Katsuki heard someone had landed behind them. He looked back and he saw a blonde man with a pair of large bright red wings. This was the Rooster demon? Wait, roosters could fly?! 

"Didn't think you would ever call me, Dragon." Hawks said to Eijirou, a little surprised Eijirou called him of all people. 

"I didn't think you would answer, Rooster." Eijirou gently put Yuuki down, "I need you to wake her up." 

Hawks looked at the girl and he raised an eyebrow, "You serious?" 

"Yes." 

"The Rat is pissed after what she did. Like super pissed." 

"I don't care." Eijirou did not care about that. All he cared about was having Yuuki waking up. 

"Oi, what did Yuuki do?" Katsuki didn't want to be out of the picture. He wanted to know what Yuuki did to get on someone's nerves. Her getting on his nerves was nothing new but he wanted to know what she was doing before she met him. 

Hawks looked at Katsuki, "This wolf demon was originally a human. Eijirou brought her to our god to revive her. He brought her back as a demon but as a thank you, she killed God. In short, she is all of the Zodiac's enemy." 

Katsuki did not know that. He looked at Yuuki in disbelief; she did such a thing? And she was a human? She never told him that. 

"Hawks, please." Eijirou pleaded. 

Hawks looked up and then he sighed heavily, "Fine. I know what to do." Hawks focused his Magic to his hand and he was about to touch Yuuki's forehead but then Katsuki grabbed his hand, "Eh?" 

"How do I know you will really wake her up and not kill her?! You said she's an enemy to you zodiacs!" 

Hawks blinked as he looked at Katsuki and then he started to laugh, "Ahahahaha! I DID say that, but I don't see her as an enemy~. And the Magic is transferred to you so NOW you have to wake her up~" 

"HUH?!" 

Hawks explained he was about to remove the sheep's Magic from Yuuki but since Katsuki received the Magic instead, he now needed to be the one to wake Yuuki up. 

"I suggest you kiss her awake." 

"EH?!" Eijirou looked at Hawks and then Katsuki, his head going back and forth. 

Katsuki made a tch sound and then he brushed some of Yuuki's hair out of the way so he could kiss her on the lips. Eijirou blushed upon seeing Katsuki do that without complaint. 

Yuuki's eyes slowly opened and she looked at Katsuki, "Master, good morning~." 

"Hmph." He dropped her but then she used his arm as a support to lift herself back up. When she's standing on her feet, she hugged his arm happily and wagged her tail. 

"Eijirou too! Good morning~!" 

Eijirou just smiled because she's okay again. "Good morning." 

Standing at the edge of the cliff, Hawks will leave once again. But before he leaves for good, he wanted to know something from the Dragon Zodiac, "Dragon, do you regret it? Do you regret losing God to that wolf demon there?" 

Eijirou looked over his shoulder to see Yuuki talking happily to Katsuki. Eijirou smiled because he doesn't regret it. "Why can't we see it this way? Our God is not really a God? What kind of God purposely allow a story get a sad ending? What kind of God purposely do such a thing to prove they are a God? He never asked if anyone wanted that sort of unhappiness. Destiny caused by the will of someone else is not destiny. I will never accept a God who will forcefully make people believe him by taking away the lives of people along with it." He looked at Hawks with a strong look, "The stories of humans should be written by humans themselves, not anyone else. Because humans determine their own endings through their choices. We, as demons, shouldn't interfere with their stories." He clenched his fists, "It's because God got himself involved with someone else's story that he's dead."