♥25♥ Wake up to reality

Start from the beginning

"If I needed forgiveness in order to do something, I wouldn't have done it in the very first place. Besides, if anything, you demons were the ones who started this. Not me." Yuuki kicked the head about like a ball. 

"Hehehe...even if you've defeated me, there's no way you can wake up. Even if I die, as long as you don't wake up from my Magic, you will forever be stuck here." 

"Is that so?" 

"Only Magic from him can wake you. I doubt you will wake you up after what you have done...Ranfa...!" 

Yuuki chuckled, "Funny you would call me that. Who is that?" 

"Don't play dumb! Everyone knows who you are! You absolute evil bitch! You killed our God and then you think you can erase what you've done by changing your name?!" 

Yuuki continued to hum as she's not listening to the Sheep demon nor taking in the seriousness of her words. "You didn't stop to think it's your God that is the problem?" 

"What are you talking about- what the hell would you know?! He's the one who gave us these powers. He gave you powers and this is how you thank him?!" 

"Thank him? I have nothing to thank him for. If anything, he owes me for the trouble he's willing to put me through. I will become the victor at the end of this." Yuuki threw the head up high and she focused aura to her legs so she could jump up and kick it to the point of it breaking apart. Even though the sheep demon was killed, Yuuki was stuck here in a dream. "Crap. I probably need Master to slap me awake."  

What now? Will she be in this distorted space forever? 

"Master, Eijirou..."

Katsuki really did finish the book. Yuuki still have not woke up. 

"Why won't the stupid bitch wake up?! Oi! Yuuki! Wake up! Oi!" Katsuki grabbed her by the collar and he really started to slap her! "Yuuki!" 

Eijirou came into the room and he saw Katsuki trying to slap Yuuki awake. He thought it was funny at first until he looked at Yuuki and he could smell the sheep demon's presence. He looked serious all of a sudden and then he suddenly picked up Yuuki like a bride. "Katsuki, we need to go." 

"Huh? Where?" 

"We need to find the Rooster Demon. Only he can wake Yuuki up." 

"Wait, what happened?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While following Eijirou, Katsuki was told that while they were fighting, the Sheep Zodiac must have cast her Magic on Yuuki and tried to kill her in her own dream. 

"What a cowardly way of fighting!" 

"The sheep demon isn't exactly a fighter. She's more of a fighter. Unfortunately for her, Yuuki's a wolf demon, she thought she could take on Yuuki despite being a sheep." 

"And why are we looking for the chicken demon?" 

"Rooster. He has the Magic to wake up anyone who's put to sleep by the sheep demon. We just need to find him." 

"You seriously think he will help us?" 

"He will. I know he will." 

They walked until they're at the edge of a cliff. Eijirou put his thumb and forefinger close to his lips and he blew loudly to whistle out loud. The sound of the whistle went far. Katsuki wondered if anyone will really come.