Chapter 14

My eyes were immediately drawn to Yoongi. He was being pressed down onto the conference table by a female. There were two guys holding him down, preventing him from fighting back.

"Yoongi...?" my heart ached at the sight. "Y/N," the female said. I immediately recognized her voice. "Mimi," I said in an irritated tone. "Can you leave? We're having a private moment right now, and we don't need any distractions. I mean, we're about to have s**. It's quite rude to stay and watch, so leave," she said. I was in disbelief as anger started building up in my body. I looked over at Yoongi. "Help. Me," he mouthed. Without a bit of hesitation, I approached them. "Why are you here?!" I asked, annoyed. "Tsk, tsk, I don't think you should lay a hand on me. After all, we wouldn't want you getting in trouble, am I right?" she asked. I stared at her in confusion.

In response, she simply pointed to her butler. He was pointing his phone towards us. "You know, at anytime, he could press record," she said in a cocky tone, "It could ruin your reputation depending on when he starts recording." I clenched my hands, knowing I couldn't do anything.

Before I knew it, she started grinding on Yoongi. She started moaning his name. Yoongi made an attempt to kick his way out. I couldn't take it anymore.

"S-Stop it," I cried. She looked at me and smirked, "You're still a crybaby even till this day. It must hurt knowing that Yoongi chose me over you." The tears started coming and I eventually fell to my knees. "Stop it! Just stop!" I shouted.

She continued to grind on Yoongi and moan. Suddenly, I heard a sound. I looked up to see an unfamiliar female. It looked like she knocked out those two guys who were pinning Yoongi down.

"Now, now, I can't say I find this situation appropriate. In fact, I'm not quite fond of it. Now will you stop trying to r*pe Yoongi?" she forcibly pulled Mimi off him. The female had a mysterious appearance with her hood and mask. "Who do you think you are?!" Mimi shouted as she attempted to hit the female. "I can't say, sometimes I forget myself," the female shrugged. Yoongi sat up, but didn't move. He just stared, like he was frozen. "Tim, why are you just standing there?! Do something about this b****!" Mimi shouted, and he nodded. Tim started sprinting towards the female. He attempted to kick her, but she dodged it. "Why are you attacking me? Shouldn't a gentleman, like you, be more polite to a female?" she smirked.

She looked like she was enjoying her time. Time and time again, Tim failed to hit her.

~After a while~

Mimi was standing in a corner, watching the fight go on. Mid through, Yoongi started pulling me away. "Let's go," he said. "B-But, what about her?" I asked, not wanting to leave the mysterious female alone. "She'll be fine. Just believe me and let's leave," he said. I stared at him before hesitantly following him. "Who is she?" I thought.

~Room 24~

"Are you guys okay?" Namjoon asked after Yoongi and I entered the room. "You guys look exhausted. Come sit down," Soekjin motioned us over. Just then, the door swung open. "I'm so glad you're both okay!" my manager shouted. "Are any of you hurt?" a staff member approached us in concern. "We're fine," Yoongi assured. "What happened?" Hoseok asked, confused. "Maybe she should explain it," my manager said. "Who is 'she?'" I thought. I noticed the female, from before, appeared. This time, her hood was down. My manager and the staff member immediately left the room. "Babe?!" I immediately turned to Namjoon in shock. The female pulled down her mask. "Hey, Joonie. Did you miss me?" she smiled. "Wait, babe?" I mumbled, confused.

"That's his girlfriend. Her name is Kim," Yoongi explained, "She occasionally comes to visit when she has the time." His attention was glued to the couple. "Wait, so she wasn't just a random person who decided to save you?" I asked. "Nope, she's my best friend," he answered. I stared at him. "Hey, you," she said, making my attention go to her. Just then, she approached me. "I don't think we got the proper chance to introduce ourselves," she held out her hand, "My name is Kim. It's nice to meet you." I took her hand into mines, "My name is Y/N. Thank you for saving Yoongi." She firmly shook my hand before letting go. "I couldn't just let my best friend get r**ed," she looked over at Yoongi. "Thanks for that," he said.

"Of course. What are best friends for? Plus, I couldn't have a damsel in distress crying over you, so I had to help," she smiled. I smiled back, "She seems nice." "Babe, you didn't get into another fight, right?" Namjoon asked. "I only knocked two guys out," she answered, making him roll his eyes. "I think we deserve an explanation," Seokjin said, impatiently. "Oh right," she went to sit down.

~After a while~

When Yoongi and I left, security guards rushed into the room. Kim alarmed a guard about the situation before she went in to intervene.

When Kim finished explaining, she let out a yawn. "What happened to them?" Jungkook asked. "They were obviously kicked out," she answered. "Didn't I tell you to stop fighting?" Namjoon asked. "I'm sorry, but I was helping," she defended herself. "Does she normally fight?" I asked Yoongi. "It's complicated," he answered. "Is that your childhood best friend, Yoongi?" she asked out of the blue. He nodded in response. "I thought so... The names were similar, but I didn't want to assume," she said. "I'll talk to you guys later. I'm going to talk to Y/N in private," he grabbed my arm. "Where are you taking me?" I followed him. "Just follow me," he said.

~Yoongi's studio~

"Were you that worried about me? Is that why you broke down crying like that?" Yoongi asked.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

~Extra~

"You got lost on your way here, didn't you?" Namjoon asked. She smiled, "You know me so well."