Chapter 10: Visiting

Thomas's POV: I received a call from 911. It was about Angelica. "She crashed it pretty badly. She kept saying your name so we went through her phone and found your contact." They said as the others were pushing her into a room. I ran straight into my room and grabbed some clothes. I then went back downstairs and grabbed my keys chips and ran out the door into my car. I wasn't speeding but I was going as fast as I could. As I was driving I called Eliza. She actually answered! I would think Alex wouldn't have her pick up the phone. "Eliza it's me Thomas!" I say very nervously "Make it quick Jefferson." I heard a guy voice, it was Alex, but I can't get mad on the phone! "Well, tell Eliza,Peggy,Laf,Herc,and whoever else is in the group that Angelica's in the hospital!" I scream into the phone "Wait what?!" I heard him say as concerned as I was "Hey thanks Jeff, well all be there in a sec." He said, he then hung up. I was still driving and I spotted a flipped car. "This must be the crash sight." I thought to myself. I parked my car and hoped out. Police we're surrounding two people. "Hey buddy, who are you?" A police man said I quickly responded "I am the boyfriend of the woman in the car." I say calmly with my hands in the air he let me in and I see Mr. Schuyler with another woman in the police car and the car Angelica was in. I then ran back to my car and drove off.
*Time skip...*
Peggy's POV: Alex was just around the corner. Me and John were grabbing stuff left and right. We grabbed keys,Chargers,Phones and tablets, headphones and chips and chocolate bars. I then remembered, the dance was less than 3 hours. Alex then came and me and John ran out and into the car. I closed the door and Alex was speeding so fast that me and John flew forward (Fell on the car floor...).
*TIME SKIP!*
We arrived and we walked into Angelica's room Eliza ran to her and screamed at Thomas "IS SHE BREATHING IS SHE GOING TO SURVIVE THIS!" She started to tear up "Eliza?" Angelica said quietly "I can't feel anything." She said Thomas grabbed Eliza's hand and told her and Alex everything. I also was told to but I didn't care. Angelica was in a hospital bed, hopefully she didn't go out like mom did. Then Laf, Herc, Aaron, Maria, and Theo walked into the room. "Stay alive Mon Ami!" I heard Laf whisper. He's a bad whisperer... Herc was holding her hand she looked up at me and said "I don't think I'll make it." "Don't say that!" I say bending over to hug her "you can't go now!" I say again "Ok." I heard her say. Then the doctors ushered us out of the room. Well everyone except Thomas. We were all nervous. "What about the dance?" I heard Maria say "We should postpone it." She said again. "She's right." Alex agreed, our next step postponing the dance.