Chapter 9: The day of the dance

Eliza's POV: School ended 5 days ago, and now we finally get to do the summer dance! I know we do one in between years but still. Me, Angelica, Maria, Theo, and Peggy are going dress shopping and shoe shopping at the mall. We also want to get makeovers and manipedis. We are so spoiled! But we are doing all that at three. I was looking at my phone as I was eating a Poptart looking through my texts seeing if I got any over night. I then receive a call from an very odd number called me. I answered just to see who it is. "Hello?" I said very nervously, I was scared that it could have been a scam or a cereal killer. "Hi, my name is Candy. I am Phillip Schuyler's girlfriend." The girl on the phone said very sweetly. "Please hold for a minute!" I said trying not to get mad. I ran to my father's office "Who is Candy?" I said muting my phone and trying not to scream.

Phillip's POV: Great, she had one job. I have never had Eliza do that before, but I didn't trust her. Eliza and her sisters are going to hate me. "She's a friend of mine." I said calmly trying to get her calm. "So then why did she say "Phillip Schuyler's girlfriend"?" She said, oh she really messed up! I can't lie to her! "Yes, she and I are dating." I said. She took the phone and hung up on her. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" She yelled at me, then her sisters walked in "Why didn't I tell them sooner." I thought to myself.

Angelica's POV: I heard Eliza scream from my father's office. Of course me and Peggy ran in there ASAP. We walk on and our dad has the "I should have told them sooner" face. "What's going on?" I say trying to calm everyone down. Peggy ran after Eliza, she looked like she was going to cry, this was way more serious than I thought. She's a cinnamon roll, sweet. She can't handle situations like this. I held her close, then she screamed "DAD IS DATING A GIRL NAMED CANDY AND NEVER TOLD US!" She was very loud. I stare at my dad "Is this true?" I ask quietly he stared back "Yes." I felt myself tear up. Peggy was also tearing up. Eliza ran out her room, I followed her "I'm going to stay with Alex for a little! This Cinnamon roll needs to chill!" She said crying. She then sent Alex the same exact text. And Peggy wanted to go to John's. I wanted to go to Thomas's house. We got our things ready and left, we left our dad, stressing. I guess we were all that mad.
*TIME SKIP!*
Angelica's POV: I made it to Thomas's house. I was actually really happy to be here. He took me out for lunch. He even bought me shoes and a dress for the dance! He really thought of me. I love it. We sat on the couch cuddling with each other. Then I had to leave him so that me and the girls could get ready for the dance. I kissed him goodbye and left. Then something happened. I saw Candy and my dad walking on the side of the road. I couldn't stop from looking. I made a huge mistake. I was then blacked out in an upside down car. I crashed my car.