Chapter 2: I think I'm in love!

John's POV: Of course, way to go John! You bumped into who people say is the most richest girl here and now you have made a fool of yourself. I stare at her and she stares back, "You idiot! She hates you now!" I thought to myself. I she then says "Hi there, um do you mind um, getting up?" She asks "O-Oh yeah sure!" I quickly say back, I get up with no questions. I then help her up and quickly say "I'm very sorry, I should have been looking ahead and not down at my phone!" I said very loud, great I embarrassed myself even more. "Oh it's really ok!" She says back, wow she isn't furious with me? What a relief! I then introduce myself "Hi, I'm John Lauren's." I say "Peggy Schuyler, it's a pleasure. Although I have never seen you before." She said while walking to her class "Yeah I moved in 5 days ago from South Carolina!" I say back, I really need to control myself, she is very cute with her curly hair. "So you in math first?" She asks I quickly grab my schedule and look at the first class, and luckily I can say "Yeah, is this 2B?" I said, read the sign dummy. "Um, yes." She said back. We walk in as the last people, luckily we weren't late but we were still last. I sat next to her but on my right there was a guy, he looked smart, I looked at his bag, his name is Alexander Hamilton. Behind me was another curly head guy, on one of his books it said Lafayette, so I'm guessing it is his name. Next to Peggy is a pink dress girl. Peggy told me it was her sister Angelica. I was about to talk to Peggy but the teacher walked in. "Here we go." I heard Peggy whispered to me. I don't think she really likes this class. I don't think she likes any of them. My type!