Epilogue

You can never be sure where life can take you. You can hope but expect dissapointment, dissapear, hurt and confusion. Expect them, but keep hoping anyway.

There's always a story behind every five to ten years of one's life. Every story, at least every story worth telling, has ups and and downs. These ups and downs of the story don't necessarily make it worth telling, but they do make it worth hearing.

The story for Kyle was one of confusion, doubt and realisation. Sinjen's story had fear, regret and love. Two stories built around each other to make one interesting tale.

As they sat round the table each nursing their drinks and chatting about anything and everything at the Med picnic. Long after all the important people had left and the young people had started to turn up the music and have a forbidden Saturday night party. The two looked around and realised that this turn out of life was not so bad. In fact it was pretty good.

"You have no idea what you're talking about man, she was definitely an eight." Tony shouted.

"An eight? Did you see how round she was." Mark argued.

"She was curvy. Alot to hold. Alot to appreciate." Kevin argued.

"What do you think Brant?" Mark turned for surport.

"Nope. No. Not getting in on this one mate. Sorry." Brant chuckled.

"No Brant. Tell us. What do you say?" Van challenged.

"Try all you may babe. But not this trap." He smiled in amusement.

"Surely you have an opinion though." She pushed.

"Yes. I do." He nodded.

"So please. Share." Van pushed exactly how he expected her to, with that cute fake innocent smile on her adorable face.

"My opinion is that I have my girlfriend sitting right next to me so therefore I don't have one." He grinned.

"Oh so if I weren't sitting right here, you would have one?" She challenged.

"I don't know because right now you are sitting next to me."

Giving up Vanessa rolled her eyes, "You too cool for my liking."

The table chuckled.

"But I agree with Mark. That was a little on the unhealthy side." Brian added.

"Wait a minute. Since when is it acceptable for women to be rated right in front of other women?" Mel asked.

"Since it became acceptable for women to rate men infront of other men." Dean raised an eyebrow in challenge.

"Exactly. So that is approximately three and a half hours ago." Kyle stated making the guys at the table laugh.

"Hold up. There was no rating there." Sin laughed.

"None at all." Lisa agreed. "We were describing men not rating them."

"Babe I'm not sure you're aware of the definition of describing." Pete chuckled, disagreeing.

"Fine. We were categorising then." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"And so are we. Categorising with numbers." Tony grinned mischievously.

"Degradingly." Kelly argued. "Which makes it rating."

"Now we just using clever words. It's all the same thing." Ricky argued.

"No. It's not. At all." Mel argued.

"So putting guys into categories labelled 'cute', 'gorgeous' and 'rugged' is different to putting girls in categories of 'one' through to 'ten'?" Tony asked disbelievingly.

"Yes!" The ladies corrused.

"Okay. When I think about it like that, yeah it's different." Tiny agreed.

"Come on man." Mark whined laughingly.

"What. It is different. I can't lie." Tomy shrugged.

"Yes dude we know it's different. But you're not supposed to win it for them." Kyle laughed.

"Well it wasn't intentional. I didn't know we knew already." Tony laughed.

"Idiot." Brant declared laughing.

"Hey hey hey. You can't call the paralysed idiots." Tony warned.

"You're not paralysed." Dean stated.

"Fine disabled. The rule still applies." Tony sniffed.

"Temporarily." Dean butted.

"Same rule." Tiny stated.

"Actually man it's not. It's the opposite rule. We have to do everything to make this time memorable for you and make it pass fast. " Kevin laughed.

"And how is calling be an idiot making it memorable. You guys do it anyway." Tony shook his head.

"This will go on forever. I think we better head out." Vanessa recommended.

"Our house. A movie." Ricky suggested.

"And I'm getting up there how?" Tony asked.

"Sin will carry you." Mark joked.

Tony wiggled his eyebrows, "You up for it pretty lady?" He grinned, earning a thwack ok the back of his head.

"Not happening man." Kyle stated laughing.

"Come on. I'm sure she could do it better than the rest of you here."