Relaxed and Clueless

Start from the beginning

"Okay, we will see." Matthew teased as he looked at the menu and I laughed.

"Oh, there it is. I was waiting for you to laugh, you have such a beautiful smile." Matthew rubbed my hand and my whole body felt warm. He always makes me feel great about myself and I couldn't deny him.

"Thank you, Matthew." I smiled and he kissed my hand.

"Your welcome, Sarah." He says and we sat there looking at each other for a moment.

"Are you guys ready to order now?" James asked making us look at him, breaking our little moment.

"Yes, I'll have a croissant with scrambled eggs. I want cheese on the eggs and bacon." I smiled then I looked at Matthew when I was done giving my order and he smiled.

"For you, sir?" James looked at Matthew once he was done writing down my order on his tiny black notebook.

"I'll have the same thing but with grits," Matthew said to James then he took our menus and walked away from the table leaving me and Matthew alone together.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

After Matthew and I finished eating our breakfast together, he paid the bill. I thought we were going somewhere afterward but instead, we sat and talked about traveling and different places that he's been to. I know he was a director but he's literally been everywhere and I was shocked. Matthew has been to Tokyo, Thailand, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Mexico, Egypt, India, Morocco, Jamaica, and even to Haiti (my birthplace) then my family moved to the states. I told him that I wanted to go to Haiti and all the places that he's been to. Of course, Matthew said he would take me, I just have to tell him and we will be off into the world.

"So what now?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"I don't kno- actually I can show you around the resort so you can get familiar with it then we can go for a swim in the pool," Matthew said and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay, that will be nice," I said before he stood up from the chair and came over to pull my chair out for me.

"Thank you," I smiled as I got up and he returned the smile. We walked out of the cafe and I can still feel James's eyes on us as Matthew and I walked beside each other.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞.

Once we walked inside the building of the resort Matthew led the way and showed me the different restaurants that they had. We went on to an area where they had a gift shop and game room, the people in the game room looked pretty lit. Then Matthew showed me the gym, a few guys were in there but as I looked around I saw Nick the meditation instructor. He turned around after he was done lifting weights and winked at me. I admittedly held on to Matthew's arm and told him to show me another place. We kept walking until we made a stop in front of a spa. Even though we were looking from the outside I can smell the sweet aroma of vanilla and caramel. The sign was big up above saying "Royal Spa" in white letters, the colors of the spa were white and pink. I smiled about getting a massage and letting my body relax which would be so great for me.

"You ready to go?" Matthew asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him and he was smiling at me waiting for an answer.