paulkins; coward.

// og post date: april 6th, 2020. nsfw. cw; pegging, hair pulling, minor choking. 2,630 words. //

~

paul isn't the type to be the one to want to take control of any given situation. he's been like this for as long as he can remember; never was there a time he insisted on being the leading man against his friends. was this a bad thing? no, actually, he liked this lifestyle. he had a choice and he picked being a follower and supporter over making decisions as a leader.

some of his friends enjoyed him being like this, as well. it felt good to always have a tall, almost threatening looking man on your side when getting into some kooky scenarios. those, however, are usually lighthearted and fun - out of his group, only one can give a different reason on why they favor this particular detail of paul.
yeah, it was emma, no shit. according to her, paul openly allows her to be the one to have a say in some things in their relationship: she asked him out first and she denied labels when asked. simple and straightforward.

he does have opinions on certain topics, but that won't get in the way of him still silently permitting one person, or everyone, to keep a firm grip on a plan or idea they wanted to go through with. so when emma one day asks if they can have sex, he agrees, mainly because he wants it, too - he just won't say it first.
"there's a catch," said emma with a little smirk, "i'm dominant tonight." oh, he was more than happy to her that come from her lips. as fun as it is being able to bring his partner pleasure, he didn't like leading them into it at the beginning.
"is there anything you want me to do before?" asked paul, as he went ahead and untied his tie. he just got back from work, definitely needing to relieve his stress from the day. he kept his gaze down on his... roommate, who didn't wipe the smirk off her face as she stared at him. her outfit, he noted, was just her beanie's shirt, whatever bra she decided to wear that day, and the infamous ink black panties she only buys. he doesn't remember if he even she owns any other color than black, to tell you the truth.

she nodded her head as a response. "just get the lube bottle and sit your pretty self down on the bed, you're going to have to wait while i pick out what i want to use on you." emma stood on the tips of her toes then pecked him on the lips, which he gave her a smile and walked to the bedroom to do what she said.
this isn't the first time the role of power went to emma; in fact, it happened quite often. she loves being able to do minor things to him and witnessing his quick reactions, it always makes her desire to do more grow. she does try to get paul to ask her to continue touching or fucking him, but her insignificant ideas cut off fast when he is too ignorant to have a voice and beg. she's impatient, what can you do?

paul tossed his tie aside as he took a seat on the bed, scooting more into the middle as he knew it would be more comfortable, watching emma rummage through the nightstand drawer. she ignored the loose strands of her hair that fell in front of her face, no care put into her bun that laid on the top of her head. "this one," she mumbled with a small smile as she pulled an object out. it was one of the dildos used only on him, the size ranging from six to seven inches. paul hasn't seen that one in a while, he forgot the cold, ice blue tool existed and certainly didn't remember if it was one of the softer or harder materials. emma pulled out the belt for it and put the two together, placing the toy down on the nightstand for the time being.

no words were exchanged between them, not much of a shocker. she got on the bed and straddled him, hands ran down his brown blazer and plucked the single button out of its hole. paul didn't shift his gaze off of her as she slid the fabric down his shoulders and peeled it off his noodle arms, carelessly throwing it on the carpeted floor.
she asked him about his day, which he briefly explained in a cookie cutter way, as per usual. she nodded along to his words while one by one unbuttoning his clean white shirt, not really listening to what he had to say. emma managed to get that off by the time he finished speaking, kissing his lips without warning, hands ghosting his pale chest. it was returned, no complaint heard from the man.