♕𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞♛

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Audrey, you're better. . ." Mal started as she tried to convince Audrey to give her the scepter. "Quiet!" Audrey shouted at Mal with annoyance clearly heard. 

"It's not a toy. It's dangerous." Mal informed her as she tried to at least knock some sense into the girl. "I want to be dangerous." Audrey told her with a head shake and serious expression.

"What about the barrier?" Vanessa questioned Nick, her mind went blank instantly. 

"Both our parents and Fairy Godmother had grown worried for this and they had no idea what to do about the chaos so Mal had suggested that they close the barrier. . . forever." Nick had explained to her what happened.

Vanessa had heard what he had said in the first half but before she could hear him telling her what Mal did she glanced outside to the front entrance of Evie's castle seeing Audrey with one of the queen's crowns and the scepter. 

She was in much shock she didn't even hear what Nick had told her.

"Oh my gosh." Vanessa gasped as she quickly stood up rushing to the kitchen to get the others. "I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Nick sighed as he thought that's why Vanessa said that. 

"Guys, Audrey is outside with the crown and Maleficent's scepter." Vanessa informed her friends which shocked them and Nick who heard.

The four rushed with Celia and Scarlett to get to the other side of the castle where the entrance was in the front.

"My life was perfect until you stole it. And then Auradon turned it's back on me. Well, it's time for a little payback." Audrey shrugged as she began to walk ahead. "Audrey, wait!" Mal called out to her trying to stop her.

Audrey smirked as she spelled Mal with the scepter turning her to an older aged woman in a cloak.

"You think Ben will love you now, you old hag? You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon." Audrey laughed as she threatened Mal just when the others rushed out. "So long, suckers!" Audrey sent them all a look before she transported herself out.

"I have to go, Nick. I'll talk to you later and you can tell me what you wanted to talk about. Bye I love you." Vanessa told him quickly as she hanged up knowing they had something to deal with right now. "But- I love you too." Nick sighed as he knew there was more trouble about to happen.

"Whoa! You might wanna think of a spell for that." Jay gasped as they all turned to see a very older looking Mal. "There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mal explained to them with a small sigh as Evie and Vanessa helped her up.

"Well, that's a shame." Carlos commented while sharing a look with his friends. "Forget about me. Audrey's out for revenge. And all of Auradon is in danger." Mal informed everyone causing worry to spike. "What should we do?" Evie asked her very quickly.

"The only thing more powerful than the scepter. . ." Mal trailed off as she looked towards her younger sister. "Is Hades' ember." The two finished together knowing the power that ember had. 

"Oh! Like he's just gonna hand it over, give them back to the Isle." Jay scoffed at his best friends knowing that's very unlikely. "And no one knows where his lair is." Evie shook her head causing Vanessa to look at her best friend in disbelief. 

"Am I a joke to you? I'm his daughter and I always teleported there. . . when I wanted to be in my room." Vanessa questioned her before reminding them. "So you can teleport us there." Carlos looked over to her quickly thinking it might work.

"No I cannot. If I teleport us I'll land in my room down there while you guys land in the river of souls. Retrospect I could land in there too but I already died so I'd survive." Vanessa shook her head as she explained to them causing her best friends to look at her in shock and worry. 

"But luckily for us Celia and Scarlett used to go to the lair all the time." Vanessa gestured the two young VK girls.

"That's right we're his errand rats. Though I'd rather go with stylish runner." Scarlett nodded before she smirked tugging on her leather jacket. "I've got the key at my dad's." Celia nudged her friend before she informed the older VKs. 

"You two are coming with us." Mal pointed to the two girls as she gestured her sister and herself.

"But I just got here." Celia frowned as she complained while Scarlett agreed. "Mal?" Dizzy called out to her as she and the twin boys walked over to them but they screamed once they saw her. 

"Dizzy, stay here to take care of the twins. We'll be right back and everything will be just fine. Go inside." Evie assured the girl as she vaguely explained to them. "Guys go get your stuff." Evie told the boys and young VK girls as she walked back to them. 

"Come on, boys, let's go." Dizzy guided the boys back to the living room.

"How bad is it?" Mal asked her best friend and sister as she smiled. "You age beautifully." Vanessa smiled over to her sister after sharing a look with Evie. "Now, let's just get you into something fabulous." Evie told Mal as Vanessa agreed with her.

"Okay." Mal smiled with a small nod before walking slowly. "Come on." Evie nodded to the castle as both her and Vanessa started to walk there but they noticed Mal walking insanely slow so they rushed to her. 

"Oh, yeah, there we go." Evie smiled encouragingly as they walked two steps forward.

"How about I teleport us there?" Vanessa offered as they had to rush and this wasn't helping. "Yes." Both Evie and Mal nodded so Vanessa quickly snapped her fingers and got them to the fitting room.

~~❦~~

Published~ August 5, 2020