| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 ➪ 𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Start from the beginning

                    "Fair enough," I smiled, my mood immediately going back to normal. I clasped my hand onto his shoulder, squeezing softly, "May the force be with you."

                       "And with you as well," my older brother grinned back, patting my hand affectionately, before prying it off his shoulder, "Now go find your girl."

She wasn't my girl. She really wasn't. If anything, someone like her had a better chance with Finn, hell, she would be better off with Poe. I wouldn't dispute being 'her girl' if given the chance. Rey was everything I've ever wanted in a partner— strong-willed, beautiful, and outspoken. She bends over backwards for people without thinking about herself. I long to be as considerate and brave as her one day.

"Just make sure Finn is okay," I replied, "Last thing we need is for his health to drop while Rey and I are gone. I can tell you now neither of us would be able to forgive ourselves if we weren't there for him."

My older brother nodded and turned tail; picking up the rag I had previously discarded, and began scrubbing the muck and grime from his ship. He treated that ship like his own flesh and blood. It was kind of a scary obsession of his.

Settling down in the cockpit, I watched as some scattered Rebels formed together to hoist my droid, RS-3 into his ship position. The small droid clicked and whirred, asking where we were off to now,

"I'm not completely sure, bud," I answered, revving up the ship. Some of the Rebels were clearing up the lift off area. That's one good thing about my companions; they rarely asked questions, "We're going to find Rey. I don't exactly know where she is though."

'What do I need to do then?' the little droid clicked as our ship gained speed, and picked up off the ground; soaring high into the sky; air heavy with humidity.

I pressed a few buttons on the dashboard; Rey's final location showing up. The tracking beacon flashed monotonously, back and forth, "That's where she was last. Take us there, RS."

'That's all the way in the Outer-rim?' my droid clicked, but still set a course there without much dispute, 'Should we really be heading this far out during the war?'

"We need Rey. It's worth the risk. Now, double time," I answered, my eyes forcing themselves to focus as we jumped into Hyperspace; the hyper lanes streaking by endlessly.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

The flight to this unknown planet was treacherous. Clouds of space fog blocking up the hyper lanes, meteors, and the risk of getting lost. It felt like the whole galaxy was against me and my little droid, but we weren't going to give up like this. Yavin 4 needed Rey, especially now since we humiliated Kylo Ren as bad as we did. Since escaping the hyper lanes only minutes ago, we were met with a large, menacing planet,

"That planet?" I piped up, pointing at the orbiting blue ball outside of the cockpit, "What information do you have on it, RS?"

RS started making some noises that sounded almost like he was downloading extensive unknown information, 'That's Ahch-To. It's mainly covered in oceans and rocks. There's not much localized species besides the common Porg, a Lanai, and maybe sometimes you'll come in contact with a Thala-Siren.'

"Perfect for an old sorcerer to go into hiding. Rey has to be here," I chimed in, pushing the ship forward. The planet's atmosphere quickly began pulling my little ship down towards the surface.